jmh80 is offline New Member

What is best for controlling bloat during a cycle?

I've read that some guys use Arimidex at 0.25 mg (or so) during a cycle to help control bloat. I've also read of guys using tamoxifen at 10 mg (or so).

So, I ask you guys on here, what is the best supp(s) for controlling bloat and at what dosage?

Thanks.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your diet will dictate weather you bloat or not..if you keep it clean it shouldnt be a problem

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Basically, you just named the best solution I have seen recommended to control estrogen build up during a cycle. Both nolvadex being a serm and competeing for the receptor will act as a blocker being a weak estrogen itself while armidex being an AI aromtize inhibitor will stop the conversion of estrogen at it's source. Both are ideal. Also, I would like to mention, it depends on cycle or reaction to effects of your cycle. To much administration can hinder gains or inhibit your lipid panel. This is up to you to read or decide on your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I've read that some guys use Arimidex at 0.25 mg (or so) during a cycle to help control bloat. I've also read of guys using tamoxifen at 10 mg (or so).

So, I ask you guys on here, what is the best supp(s) for controlling bloat and at what dosage?

Thanks.

damian is offline Associate Member
    50 mg proviron +10 mgs nolva / ED

Swellin Guest
    You are asking about during the cycle right????? Not during pct?
    During cycle, femera keeps me 187.4% drier than arimidex . Right now, I am running 20mg nolva ED and 2.5mg of femera EOD, and I am holding zero water!

L-dex is better for pct, but femera is this business for bloat during a cycle.

jmh80 is offline New Member
    Yeah, I was asking about during a cycle.

What is femera? Is that a research chem like l dex?

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    I use both...10mg Nolva ED & .25mg A-Dex ED

Femera is an anti-a like L-Dex. It's also called Letrozole . It's quite similar to A-Dex but apparently much stronger...

Swellin Guest
    Yep, look at a research chem site for letrozole . Also, run a search here on AR for femera. You will learn a great deal about it right here...fantastic info!

Thread Information