Thread: Pct :(

FLOo is offline Associate Member

Pct :(

ok im in my 3rd week of test e and i only have 6oxo for pct and would like to get nolv and clomid but im not sure how so im stuck with this but im not sure it will work cus i have heard negative things about 6oxo soo can somone give me a straight answer will i lose my gains if i use 6oxo + trib for my pct ..but also heard it works so im confused ...can somone help me out thanks

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FLOo
    ok im in my 3rd week of test e and i only have 6oxo for pct and would like to get nolv and clomid but im not sure how so im stuck with this but im not sure it will work cus i have heard negative things about 6oxo soo can somone give me a straight answer will i lose my gains if i use 6oxo + trib for my pct ..but also heard it works so im confused ...can somone help me out thanks
    Ok, not to be a dick, but you shouldnt have started without nolvadex and clomid in your posession. As for obtaining nolva and clomid, its about as easy to find as....well its easy. Do a search on reseach chemicals and you'll come across one.
    (periods and commas work wonders)

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    go to research sites to get liq nolvadex and clomid for pct plus you could take 10mg nolvadex now during your cycle

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Bro, if you can find test enth, then you should be able to find Nolva and Clomid.

Thread Information