Tourk is offline Junior Member

If anyone wants help for HCG

Here in Greece we use HCG a lot (personally i have try it for about 5-6 times ).
    So if anyone needs informations ,just let me know .

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    why dont you post how you use it

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    why dont you post how you use it
    That would help.

I will post SWALE's HCG protocol, I have used it with great success: http://www.intense-training.com/archive/t-9945.html. The onlyl place where I differentiate from his plan is that I don't start it till I notice testicular atrophy, I don't use it right from the get go.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    why do you use it a lot in greece?

I don't really know why ,but i wonder why you don't use it a lot .It's fast and it works to anyone.
    The standard protocol here ,is to inject 5000 U.I. every 5 days for 3-4 shots .Also you take some proviron for these 3 weeks .
    I did this for 4 times and everything was ok in 3 weeks .
    On the fourth cycle i did it with a lot of only proviron (about 5 weeks alone ) and when i stop it my testo levels went to 0,50 mgr/ml (the normal levels are 2.6 - 9.0).
    I went to a doctor who is expert in steroids and gave me 1500 U.I. eod HCG for 12 weeks.
    I found it too much but i trusted him .After 3 shots i was already ok and after 3 weeks my levels was 2.2 ngr/ml .
    After 6 weeks my levels went to 4.20 ngr/ml and i wanted to f...k everything female !!!
    I stoped it at 12 weeks and for 6 mounths i was ok ,until i started my new cycle .
    Finally i believe that for me the PCT protocol is 1500 U.I. eod for 4 weeks with some proviron for 2 weeks.Then i have to continue with clomid and tribullus for 3 weeks .
    That's i doing now and i will inform you when i will do my first exams (i started last week with 0.76 ngr/ml)

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's a question then.

If SWALE recommends stopping HCG 1 week before the end of a cycle @~200mg of test in the system...he is basing this on a long estered cycle. How would you recommend stopping the use of HCG while doing a prop only cycle?

I will give you an example .
    My second cycle was 50 mgr Anadrol ed for 5 weeks ,250 mgr/week Tetsoviron Depot for 7 weeks and 400 mgr/week Deca .
    I stopped it and after 7 days i started 75 mgr Proviron and 5000 U.I of HCG every 5 days for 3 weeks .And thats it .No clomid not anything else.
    I didn't do any exams but i was feeling very good .
    For only Prop cycle i think that 4 weeks of HCG (1500 U.I. eod )and and after that 2-3 weeks of Clomid would be the best .(Personally i use Nolvadex only when i have pains in my niples ) .

It depends and from the amount of the Prop

HCG and clomid always after the cycle .You don't need them ,exept some cases ,in the cycle .

damian is offline Associate Member
    ΤΟΥΡΚΕ....
    ΜΟΥ ΦΕΝΕΤΑΙ ΟΤΙ ΤΟΥΣ ΕΧΕΙΣ ΦΛΟΜΩΣΕΙ ΣΤΙΣ ΠΑΠΑΤΖΕΣ ΤΟΥΣ ΑΝΘΡΩΠΟΥΣ.......ΑΓΓΕΛΟΣ ΑΘΗΝΑ
    1500 ius HCG ΚΑΘΕ ΔΕΥΤΕΡΗ ΜΕΡΑ??ΠΛΑΚΑ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ?
    ΑΝ ΘΕΣ ΣΟΥ ΣΤΕΛΝΩ ΤΗ ΔΙΚΙΑ ΜΟΥ ΑΠΟΘΕΡΑΠΕΙΑ.ΣΙΓΟΥΡΗ ΚΑΙ ΑΣΦΑΛΕΙΣ

Ναι θέλω να μου την στειλεις ...περιμενω.
    Δεν εχω κανενα λογο να σου πω ψεματα .
    Έχεις διαβασει τις οδηγιες του Pregnyl ποτέ ???

Αποστολης -Αθηνα

Γεια να ειμαι ειλικρινεις δεν εχω χρησιμοποιηση ποτε το pregnyl.Εχω 2 'κυκλους' πανω μου (ο πρωτος 400mgs/week testoviron και ο δευτερος το ιδιο ποσο τεστοστερονης μαζι με 300mgs/week Deca και οι 2 κυκλοι για 10 weeks).Κατα τη διαρκεια του κυκλου παιρνω παντα 50mgs proviron και 10 mgs Terimon(tamoxifene) καθε μερα.Για αποθεραπεια χρησιμοποιω clomifene citrate (clomid) 100mgs+20 mgs terimon για ενα μηνα.Το pregnyl ειναι πολυ καλο,αλλα πρεπει να ξερεις πως να το χρησιμοποιησης.Eιναι ιδανικο για βαριους κυκλους,οπου παρατηρουμε συρρυκνωση των balls και εφαρμοζεται 500 ιus καθε 3 μερες(μετα το τελος του κυκλου αποθεραπεια ειναι και παλι απαραιτητη).Επισις πρεπει να σου πω πως δεν καταλαβα για πιο σκοπο χρησιμοποιης το proviron στην αποθεραπεια σου....

Βιαστηκες να με κρινεις !!!
    Εχω κανει 6 κυκλους και σου παραθετω τα φαρμακα που εχω κανει (για να ξερεις με ποιον μιλας ): Wistrol Depot ,Restandol ,Virormon ,Deca ,Sustanon ,Dianabol ,Testoviron Depot ,Anapolon 50 ,Primobolan Depot ,Clenbuterol ,Cytomel ,Proviron ,Nolvadex ,Clomid ,Pregnyl .
    Το Pregnyl το χρησιμοποιω γιατι ενεργει γρήγορα και σιγουρα ,αποφεύγοντας έτσι το "αδειασμα" του οργανισμου απο ορμόνες.(Οι δόσεις που αναφέρω είναι τσεκαρισμένες απο γιατρό και είναι συμφωνες με τις οδηγίες του φαρμάκου).
    Το proviron το χρησιμοποιω μέσα στο κυκλο σαν anti aromatise ή μετά απο αυτόν για διατηρήσω την libido μου .
    Μια απορία : πως χρησιμοποιεις 500 U.I. Pregnyl αφου η συσκευασία ειναι 1500 U.I. ???
    To υπόλοιπο ???
    Μετα τον 4 κύκλο να εισαι σιγουρος οτι το Clomid μονο του δεν θα κανει τιποτα .
    Εχω κουβεντιασει με ατομα που κάνουν φαρμακο 10-15 χρονια και εχουν ακουσει πολλα τα αυτια μου.
    Για οποια αλλη απορια ειμαι διαθεσιμος.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    crap i think the terrorists are plotting something in there gibberish!!! j/k!!!

Duma is offline Associate Member
    stop speaking sputnik...the forums are for everyone....not just people who can decipher 3 paragraphs of fraternity letters

ok sorry you are right i will continue with English

apostolh man..no offence....but in my book...a guy who adminish a cycle with 400mgs/week deca and 250 mgs/week test has a lot of reaserch to do....i believe test should ALWAYS be the highest amount of all the AAS.
    Also proviron shouldnt be a part of a pct.As for hcg use the search button...
    Δεν ειθελα να στο παιξω οτι σε κρινω ουτε οτι τα ξερω ολα,απλα μοιραζομαι τις γνωσεις και τις εμπειριες μου αποστολη.Sorry αν σε προσεβαλα.....
    respect

apostolh man..no offence....but in my book...a guy who adminish a cycle with 400mgs/week deca and 250 mgs/week test has a lot of reaserch to do....i believe test should ALWAYS be the highest amount of all the AAS.
    Also proviron shouldnt be a part of a pct.As for hcg use the search button...
    Δεν ειθελα να στο παιξω οτι σε κρινω ουτε οτι τα ξερω ολα,απλα μοιραζομαι τις γνωσεις και τις εμπειριες μου αποστολη.Sorry αν σε προσεβαλα.....
    respect

Aκομα,δεν με εντυπωσιαζει καποιος που εχει χρησιποποιησει 15 drugs αλλα καποιος που ξερει πως και κυριως γιατι τα εχει χρησιμοποιησει......(ετσι για να ξερεις μα ποιον μιλας)
    respect

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damian
    Aκομα,δεν με εντυπωσιαζει καποιος που εχει χρησιποποιησει 15 drugs αλλα καποιος που ξερει πως και κυριως γιατι τα εχει χρησιμοποιησει......(ετσι για να ξερεις μα ποιον μιλας)
    respect
    dude what's going on here? I understand that this is a forum of intl races but please one language, other people would like to read the forum and posts as well. Thank you

Παρακαλώ χρησιμοποιήστε την αγγλική γλώσσα έτσι η καθεμία θα
    μπορούσε να ωφεληθεί από τη θέση. Σας ευχαριστούμε

You didn't insult me my friend and i didn't want to introduce myself as an expert but i wanted to know that i am not an amature.
    In my last cycle (wistrol-deca ) i used only clomid and nolvadex for PCT and when i did my exams (after 1 week on clomid) my testo levels were extreme low .I don't know maybe it's about me .
    Does anyone knows any cases which clomid wasn't effective enough ???
    Any ideas would help .

one week on clomid?wow man...thats NOT a proper pct....Pheedno's protocol is money in the bank.....get the work done for me all the times....
    respect

HCG alone or HCG + proviron are not good pcts at all. Both are inhibitory to HPTA and therefore to regaining endogenous test production. The days of HCG pct are long gone.....we've come a long way since then.
    Blood tests will tell you what's really going on in your body

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    HCG alone or HCG + proviron are not good pcts at all. Both are inhibitory to HPTA and therefore to regaining endogenous test production. The days of HCG pct are long gone.....we've come a long way since then.
    I agree...
    Dude you have to do way more than 1 week of clomid

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I agree...
    Dude you have to do way more than 1 week of clomid

I will do my medical exams and i will inform you

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourk
    I will do my medical exams and i will inform you
    Ναι θέλω να μου την στειλεις ...περιμενω.
    Δεν εχω κανενα λογο να σου πω ψεματα .
    Έχεις διαβασει τις οδηγιες του ahhh I guess....

After 3 weeks in Hcg and a little of Tribulus i did my exams .It's 3,75 ngr/ml ,while i started with 0,75 .I think that it's good enough for 3 weeks (that is 500 % rise) .Now i will continue with 3 weeks standard Clomid cycle and Tribulus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tourk
    After 3 weeks in Hcg and a little of Tribulus i did my exams .It's 3,75 ngr/ml ,while i started with 0,75 .I think that it's good enough for 3 weeks (that is 500 % rise) .Now i will continue with 3 weeks standard Clomid cycle and Tribulus.
    nice results.....keep us informed with the next tests

Caribé is offline New Member
    Tourk, how is your treatment? Have you made exams?

After the discontinue of Hcg i suspect that my levels fall a little (i didn't do exams but i was feeling tired and my sex drive was not on the top.)
    Now after 3 weeks on clomid i feel ok and i think that i am very close to be myself.
    I want to end the clomid therapy and then i will inform you for the new exams .

Thread Information