SpringsBridge7 Guest

Nolva,L dex question

Im in my second week of my nine week cycle
    Test E 500mg Ew
    Eq 400 mg Ew

I waited for the test to kick in to start my nolva and L dex it should be getting to full effect soon.Im takin the l dex for water ret.Whats a good dosage for both during the cycle?Also would pheedno's pct be most effective for this cycle or does someone have a more effective one for this particular cycle.I need to KEEP GAINS,,Thanks for any feedback,springs.
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 08-17-2004 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Test E 500mg Ew
    Eq 400 mg Ew

I waited for the test to kick in to start my nolva and L dex it should be getting to full effect soon.Im takin the l dex for water ret.Whats a good dosage for both during the cycle?Also would pheedno's pct be most effective for this cycle or does someone have a more effective one for this particular cycle.I need to KEEP GAINS,,Thanks for any feedback,springs.
    I would have started takin novla and ldex from day one. If your follow pheddnos protocol you should keep most of our gains.....i did. Just do the clomid 300 day one followed by 29 days at 100 mg along with novla and ldex. Ldex should be used ed at .25 mg and novla at 10. I use 20 mg of novla

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Test E 500mg Ew
    Eq 400 mg Ew

Pheedno's PCT is fine.

Run .25mg L-dex ED and 10mg Nolva ED through the cycle

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Thanks for the info,starting this today. Thanks agian

Thread Information