sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

PCT Plans - Please comment

Getting ready to come off a 16 week cycle 1-16 teste 600mg, 1-4 30mg dbol , 1-15 400mg eq. And for giggles I am running dbol again at the end for 4 weeks at 30mg.

I was going to do the standard 21 day clomid 300/100/50. Do you think with a 16 week cycle I should do a full 30 days and how would it look. Also planning on 20mg nolva and .25ml ldex daily as per pheedno's pct thread. At the same time taking about 5g of tribulus per day.

Was also going to start with 5g creatine with pct, keep calories high and drop down to 4 days of working out from 5 per week.

Is b6 a good addition? Any other supps that I should add? Should I be taking Milk thistle at a gram per day for liver help?

Please let me know what you think.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Getting ready to come off a 16 week cycle 1-16 teste 600mg, 1-4 30mg dbol , 1-15 400mg eq. And for giggles I am running dbol again at the end for 4 weeks at 30mg.

I was going to do the standard 21 day clomid 300/100/50. Do you think with a 16 week cycle I should do a full 30 days and how would it look. Also planning on 20mg nolva and .25ml ldex daily as per pheedno's pct thread. At the same time taking about 5g of tribulus per day.

Was also going to start with 5g creatine with pct, keep calories high and drop down to 4 days of working out from 5 per week.

Is b6 a good addition? Any other supps that I should add? Should I be taking Milk thistle at a gram per day for liver help?

Please let me know what you think.
    You should have already been taking the milk thistle while on the cycle, but better late than never. Start the thistle now as well as the trib... Most people take trib throughout their cycle and pct
    With 16wk I would run a 30day pct

day 1 300mgs clomid, 20mgs nolva , .25mgs l-dex , 4g trib
    day 2-30 100mgs clomid , 20mgs nolva , and .25mgs ldex, 4g trib

Recovery should be fine with this pct...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Thanks bro. Much appreciated. Had a hard time last time through, recovered ok but some serious depression for a couple of weeks.

Thread Information