Thread: Not Hungry

FLOo is offline Associate Member

Not Hungry

Do i really need to keep my calories high throughout all of my pct. like im 10 days into my pct and seem to be alright with my gains can i slack on the calories a lil bit now? i am gaining fat on this pct and dont want that.

birsling is offline Member
    You should have backed your cals down a little bro. Most people I know do not eat 4-5k cals while on PCT, more like 3-4k. Make sure to keep your intensity up though to retain everything you can. Don't worry about a little fat, you can always do a cutter and shed it

ahh thanks man i will drop my cals to about 3500 then

Jackman is offline Banned
    posted 4 times
    Last edited by Jackman; 09-29-2004 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    You should have backed your cals down a little bro. Most people I know do not eat 4-5k cals while on PCT, more like 3-4k. Make sure to keep your intensity up though to retain everything you can. Don't worry about a little fat, you can always do a cutter and shed it
    Thats worse advice i have ever heared! keep calories high if you wana keep your newly earned muscle! i always keep it high during pct! its only 3 weeks your not going to gain that much fat!

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    o boy

sigh, now im confused i guess i will just continue to eat my 5000 a day to make sure nothing goes wrong with my pct . will just have to work a lil bit harder when i start cutting

Thread Information