G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

PCT for first cyce (test/dbol)

i am just about to start my first cycle and wandered if anyone could give me any tips on my PCT.
    My cycle looks like this

weeks 1 - 4: D-Bol, 30mg a day
    weeks 1 - 10: Test E, 500mg a week
    weeks 7 - 12: winstrol tablets, 50mg a day

weeks 13 - 16: clomid therapy
    weeks 13+ clenbuteral tapered dosages (2 weeks on/2 off)

nolvadex on standby during cycle and for PCT

my main questions are

1.do u think i need anything else for my pct? proviron or HCG perhaps?

2. i also have 6-oxo , zma and tribulus. could i benefit from taking these after the clomid, while still using the clen ?

traps22 is offline New Member
    never take hcg during pct so no u dont need that to answer ur question proviron is also not recommended during pct just nolva and clomid, and if u have tribulus yes this is very good to use to help with gettin the berries back and going take about 3-4 grams a day hope this helps

i know proviron shouldnt be used for PCT, but would it be a good idea to take it in the last 2 or 3 weeks of my cycle?

i was under the impression that HCG was to be administered on the last week of the cycle and for a couple of weeks during PCT?

i'm just hoping nolva and clomid will be enough

do i use EXACTLY the same nolva/clomid PCT even when using clenbuterol ?
    is zma/tribulus a good idea in combination with clen ?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    20mg nolva, 100mg clomid, 60-90mcg clenbuterol , 3 ZMA caps at night 30 minutes before last meal, and 6-9g of trib a day.

Thats what Im planning for mine, seems you and I have similar plans...

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    20mg nolva, 100mg clomid, 60-90mcg clenbuterol , 3 ZMA caps at night 30 minutes before last meal, and 6-9g of trib a day.

Thats what Im planning for mine, seems you and I have similar plans...
    thats a bit too heavy !!!,just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    thats a bit too heavy !!!,just my .02

is it not better to be more safe than sorry?

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    clenbuterol can be bought in drug store right? its a natural Testosterone booster ?

author of this thread: your cycle is similar to mine only im substituting the winny with Deca . . . . .

Smallie is offline New Member
    No, Clen doesnt boost natural testo.
    Clen prevents catabolism.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Clen can not be bought over the counter (but is readily available if you look into it). It is a drug used for the treatment of asthma. It's a great fat burner due to the thermagenic effect it creates by raising the body's temperature a half a degree to a degree or so. It also gives me the shakes like crazy
    Last edited by MikeyZ23; 08-24-2004 at 09:11 PM.

supa-thai-fly is offline New Member

Question test

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i am just about to start my first cycle and wandered if anyone could give me any tips on my PCT.
    My cycle looks like this

weeks 13 - 16: clomid therapy
    weeks 13+ clenbuteral tapered dosages (2 weeks on/2 off)

nolvadex on standby during cycle and for PCT

my main questions are

1.do u think i need anything else for my pct? proviron or HCG perhaps?

2. i also have 6-oxo , zma and tribulus. could i benefit from taking these after the clomid, while still using the clen?

Hi,

i was also planning to start a first cycle myself. only problem is that i have a bit of a fear of needles... so (most/all?) tests needs to be injected.
    so what is this test E you are talking about? i was recommended to use a longer action test which only needs to be injected once a week.
    can you suggest me something about this issue please? thx m8

Testosterone Enanthate . it needs to be injected i'm afraid, as do all tests

i'm only doing it twice a week though and isnt painfull, infact i look forward to it

it think you can get away with doing it once a week but dont quote me on that

once you have done it once the other times become easier

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    Yes you need HCG .

Begin this cycle the week after last AAS intake.
    Weeks one thru three: 1,000U HCG, IM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 20mg Nolvadex daily. [50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily. (50mg Clomid daily if you used it the first three weeks)

Weeks seven, eight: clean. Use this time to evaluate your previous AAS cycle and your recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by bw1
    Yes you need HCG .

Begin this cycle the week after last AAS intake.
    Weeks one thru three: 1,000U HCG, IM, Monday, Wednesday, Friday; 20mg Nolvadex daily. [50mg clomid daily is added to the cycle if the athlete is coming off a prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Weeks four thru six: 20mg Nolvadex daily. (50mg Clomid daily if you used it the first three weeks)

Weeks seven, eight: clean. Use this time to evaluate your previous AAS cycle and your recovery.

so u advise waitin a full week after last winstrol tab before administering the HCG?

so winstrol ends week 12
    start clomid week 13
    then start HCG week 14??

bw1
    so u advise waitin a full week after last winstrol tab before administering the HCG ?

so winstrol ends week 12
    start clomid week 13
    then start HCG week 14??
    Here's what I would do in my opinion.

Run 50 mgs Proviron ED by itself for 1 week after winny primarily to keep your androgen:estrogen ratio more favorable as you prepare for PCT.

Then follow this rule if your cycle is prolonged (12 week+), 600mg+total, weekly AAS dosing (heavy)].

Then Start HCG Wk 13. Run hcg 1000iu's, Mon, Wed, Fri for 3 weeks. With nolva 20mg and clomid 50 mg for 6 weeks starting them the same week you start hcg.

If your cycle is less than 12 weeks or less than 600mg total, then drop clomid and run hcg and nolva only.

Or Drop the proviron and start PCT within 2 days of your last winny tab

My .02
    Last edited by bw1; 09-02-2004 at 02:09 PM.

i am also planning on running clenbuterol during PCT. does this affect the PCT in anyway?

how does this look:

week 13 -14: Proviron 50 mg/day
    weeks 14 - 17: clomid therapy (300/100/50mg) - as advised on this website (novice cycles1)
    weeks 14 - 17: HCG 1000iu's 3 x week
    weeks 14+ clenbuteral (2 weeks on/2 off)
    weeks 13 - 17: Nolva 20mg/day

bw1
    Looks good. I don't use clenbuteral but I do know some do with good results. Looks like you are thinking this out properly and it will pay-off.

yeah, this is my first cycle (i'm just into week 4 now) only thought about using clen as an after thought, cos i am gaining lots of weight around my mid section

do you think i need to reduce my calories during PCT?

i'm presently on 250 - 300g protein a day, spread out over 8 meals - not sure on calories

by the way,

what is the significance of waiting a week after last winny tab to start clomid?

on the website it advices to run it the next day...

bw1
    by the way,

what is the significance of waiting a week after last winny tab to start clomid?

on the website it advices to run it the next day...
    You will be running proviron right after the winny as a post cycle anti-e to keep estrogen from becoming the dominant hormone and prepare you for pct. Proviron will decrease circulatory estrogen which will help promote increased hpta, but will not cure the low test prodution this is where your hcg , nolva clomid comes in. The only other thing you might want to do is add Arimidex 1 mg daily through d-bol and test to keep estrogen levels in check.

ok cheers

i dont have any arimidex , but i do have nolva. havent had any gyno probs yet but thought i'd start running it at 10mg starting week 5 just to be on the safe side
    and boosting it to 20mg during PCT

bw1
    ok cheers

i dont have any arimidex , but i do have nolva. havent had any gyno probs yet but thought i'd start running it at 10mg starting week 5 just to be on the safe side
    and boosting it to 20mg during PCT
    Probably wouldn't run nolva during cycle unless you see signs of gyno. Aromasin probably would be the best choice.......
    Aromasin will prevent estrogen associated side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention by deactivating the P450 Aromatase resposible for the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen. Also, Aromasin has minimal to zero impact on your lipid profile and IGF-1 levels when used for short durations. Arimidex would be your second option but it is a little pricey. Nolvadex should be your last option due to the fact that it can severely inhibits gains, especially on a test cycle. Nolvadex is best suited to treat a pre-exhisting case of gynecomastia. It has no impact on circulating Estrogen levels.

yeah, this is my first cycle (i'm just into week 4 now) only thought about using clen as an after thought, cos i am gaining lots of weight around my mid section

do you think i need to reduce my calories during PCT?

i'm presently on 250 - 300g protein a day, spread out over 8 meals - not sure on calories

does anyone have any opinions on this

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    I always thought that increasing calories was better during PCT.

Thread Information