THA GONZ is offline Associate Member

Research Chemicals after the PH ban??

I have heard some people speculate that after they pass this ban on ProHormones that they are going to target the liquid research companys.
    Anyone know if their is any truth to this?

Sure hope not

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    Sure hope not
    Me too!

so anyone else have any insight on this??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ive never heard of this before what they really want to do is outlaw all supps even vitamins so the major companies can make bank from it. imagine haveing to get a script for vitamin E

gaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

but sinve research chems arent really legal as it is then they cant do anything about it.

plus they shut one down another will just pop right up

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    ive never heard of this before what they really want to do is outlaw all supps even vitamins so the major companies can make bank from it. imagine haveing to get a script for vitamin E

gaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!

but sinve research chems arent really legal as it is then they cant do anything about it.

plus they shut one down another will just pop right up

I read an article in Men's Health a few months ago about the legislation going to outlaw all supplements, many of which we use as weight lifters, body builders, etc. There was a web address in the article that you could contact. All you had to do is fill in your zip code and they would generate a form letter to your local congressman letting them know you opposed the bill. These are the same goofballs that outlawed ephedra b/c a fat pitcher over did it and keeled over. I'll dig around and see if I can't locate the site and post it here so we can let them know we are opposed to what they are doing.

MT

Thread Information