LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

No Sides from clomid (apart from bigger balls)

I'm pretty sure my clomid is legit...but do you guys ever not notice any sides?

I was expecting the worsts but I'm now on day 9 of 300/100/50 and my skin is clear, I'm in a good mood and I banged the gf this morning... Is it fair to say the clomid horror sides only happen to some?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    I'm pretty sure my clomid is legit...but do you guys ever not notice any sides?

I was expecting the worsts but I'm now on day 9 of 300/100/50 and my skin is clear, I'm in a good mood and I banged the gf this morning... Is it fair to say the clomid horror sides only happen to some?
    Yes, not all will have the bad sides from going through PCT. I never have problems with sex drive, but I will see a litlle acne but nothing crazy.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry bro. I've never had any sides from clomid. There are a few of us out there that have zero to very slight sides from it. You should consider yourself lucky from what I hear from the guys that get bad sides when taking clomid.

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    I was very negative and paranoid. I think it was clomid and not my levels cause I laid off for a day and I was normal. Funny after that I have felt better, Tough to say

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Does anyone know why it causes such bad sides for some, yet none for others?

I typically have extremely dry skin, and if anything, my skin looks better right now

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Does anyone know why it causes such bad sides for some, yet none for others?

I typically have extremely dry skin, and if anything, my skin looks better right now
    The reason for some of the sides like deppression, bad acne, low sex drive....... is because your hormones are low......... in males less test and more estrogen in your system will cause all of these problems........ The best way to avoid a lot of problems is to run at the end of your cycle faster acting test like prop before going into PCT....... or extend your test a few weeks past other AAS that are hard on HPTA.

It's not clomid....... the most I hear about clomid is visual distubances.

Thread Information