seanw is offline Banned

PCT Question - Re Novice Cycles recommended Under Steroid Cycles

Hey Guys.

Just a question about the PCT recommended on the Novice Cycles. They all say 20mg of Nolvadex from beginning to end of cycle. Yet all the research I have done, and a lot of it is conflicting, basically says keep Nolvadex on hand in case symptons arise otherwise start Nolvadex at the end of the cycle for about three weeks. Some say do Clomid others say not necessary. I am buggered if I know what to believe, but I want little Johny to stay in good shape so flame away.

Now this is the Novice Cycles I am talking about. So what is the real story ?

seanw is offline Banned
    come on guys, it cant be that hard a question

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Hey Guys.

Just a question about the PCT recommended on the Novice Cycles. They all say 20mg of Nolvadex from beginning to end of cycle. Yet all the research I have done, and a lot of it is conflicting, basically says keep Nolvadex on hand in case symptons arise otherwise start Nolvadex at the end of the cycle for about three weeks. Some say do Clomid others say not necessary. I am buggered if I know what to believe, but I want little Johny to stay in good shape so flame away.

Now this is the Novice Cycles I am talking about. So what is the real story ?
    This is what I have done for all my cycles....... I run a SERM (Nolva) and an AI (arimadex, femera, or proviron ) through my cycles. Durring the cycle I run the nolva at 10mg ED and the AI depending on which I'm using I will dose like this L-dex .25mg ED, femera 1.25mg EOD, or Proviron 50mg ED.

For PCT I use Clomid/Nolva/L-dex
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

This has worked out well for me each and every time.

seanw is offline Banned
    Thanks for the reply bro !!!

Thread Information