Todd Scott is offline Junior Member

Splitting High HCG doses down???

Hi all, I have seen this question asked a few times but I am yet to see it answered properly. How do I split 5000iu amps of HCG down to more useable doses? If I mix it and draw it all out of the amp and just inject, for example, 250iu eod, do I have to store the syringe and HCG solution in any special way? can it even be done like this?
    Thanks for the help.
    Todd

Anyone?

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

HCG dosage and administration

Please Bump this, as I am waiting 50,000 iu of HCG and I've looked several places on a good primer for the drug.

Not only splitting up large quanties and the stored mixture question (thanks for asking!!), but how about mixing it, absolute best times for administration, SQ vs IM administration, Etc.

Another good question I have is...with the exception of high price, will test level rise to a level seen while on Test Enan/Prop combinations of (for example) 500 mg/week Enan and 50mg EOD prop?

There is another question about overlap with my primary cycle (Enan, Prop, Deca ). Should I start HCG immediately after my last injection, wait a week, or overlap?

Todd, thanks for posting the question. I'm very interested in seeing your responses. Einstein or Mallet, where art thou?

Tourk is offline Junior Member
    Personally i hit one shot sq and one shot im .(for me ,this works better than shooting only sq or only im) .While you are on HCG your testo levels will rise to high natural levels (the levels will be much more down than you are on enath or prop).
    For the mixing now i don't really konw but i believe that it's not the best way to mix it and inject it after a lot of days (otherwise the drug would come premixed ).

Quote -i believe that it's not the best way to mix it and inject it after a lot of days (otherwise the drug would come premixed ).

That is a good piont Tourk.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i mix 15000 iu(3x5000iu vials) in one bottle and use it at 500iu each day.just put in the fridge after you mix it and it will be fine

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Scott
    Hi all, I have seen this question asked a few times but I am yet to see it answered properly. How do I split 5000iu amps of HCG down to more useable doses? If I mix it and draw it all out of the amp and just inject, for example, 250iu eod, do I have to store the syringe and HCG solution in any special way? can it even be done like this?
    Thanks for the help.
    Todd
    You need a 10ml steral vial and some bacteriostatic water. If you want 250/day, then you have to do some math.5000 divided by 250= 20. So however much Bwater you add to the powder,you would need to get 20 shots to be at 250/day. That's roughly 21 ius/day on your slin pin if you add 5mls of Bwater.(I think )Keep reridgerated after mixing of course (and out of the light)

thanks for the help guys

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    You need a 10ml steral vial and some bacteriostatic water. If you want 250/day, then you have to do some math.5000 divided by 250= 20. So however much Bwater you add to the powder,you would need to get 20 shots to be at 250/day. That's roughly 21 ius/day on your slin pin if you add 5mls of Bwater.(I think )Keep reridgerated after mixing of course (and out of the light)
    4mls of bwater not 5

Thread Information