Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I hate CLOMID!!!!!!

ron123 is offline Junior Member

Smile

This is another interesting one. So is it the combination of high levels of estrogen coupled with low testosterone which is causing the depression. If this is correct what is the remedy for this, as the last thing you want to be is depressed at the end of your cycle, at the time when you need to be most motivated.

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I hate SERMs, too.

Depression -psychjological depression- is a side of them, clomind especially.
    Nolva makes my hair fall out, big time and I feel shitty on it alos,

As ron123 hint, best thing and I found for myself, is Exemestane, as I didnīt manage to dose Letro too correctly.

Exemestane is easier to dose [~25mg), doesnīt cut off all your estro, which might be benficial, and has no sides in me Iīll stick with Exe, havenīt tried Arimidex , but defenately I would go with an AI for PCT, if all other means donīt work or as shitty to mess with.

Found Exemestane the easiest to dose and affordable, with no harsh or any sides at all, at least no psychological sides like clomid.

NewBreed

ipimpthisc is offline New Member
    I did the the clo/nova combo...worked good...i did the oral prep...the sweats and nitemares happened....i did also feel like just laying in bed, but i was still knocking the woody...u'll recover. like anything else...it calls for some patience

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, into my third week of PCT - clomid/nolva. I'm depressed as hell. Read all the above threads and found lots of good info, but it never they never did adress how long we can expect this depression to last on average. Any input? How long will I have to feel this "whimpy" and emotional?

440Charger is offline Junior Member
    From what I read running nolva and clomid together is kinda redundant and not needed. Which is the reason why Anthony Roberts PCT doesn't Use clomid i guess... Anyone care to explain?
    Last edited by 440Charger; 09-03-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    They are both SERMS and nolva is alot more effective . I believe its takes something like 150 mg of clomi to achieve what 20 mg of nolva can.

Merc.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3**
    Okay, into my third week of PCT - clomid/nolva. I'm depressed as hell. Read all the above threads and found lots of good info, but it never they never did adress how long we can expect this depression to last on average. Any input? How long will I have to feel this "whimpy" and emotional?
    I dont use clomi anymore. It makes me feel strange. Its effects vary from person to person . I usually started to feel better a few days after stopping the clomi.

Merc.

Why do people take clomid then at all if nolva is much better? Or why do they even stack them then if they do the same thing?

Cool avatar btw

3bd
    This clomid induced depression sucks. How long does it linger once you're off of it?

The good news is that I'm 3 weeks from my last injection and haven't noticed any significant strength loses.

3bd
    This clomid induced depression sucks. How long does it linger once you're off of it?

The good news is that I'm 3 weeks from my last injection and haven't noticed any significant strength loses.

Well I know hardly anyone reads this thread anymore but I just had to come and bitch some more. Clomi makes me want to cry all the damn time - no shit - about past gf's and shit. Plus, it really screws with my sleep. Two more weeks, I can't f'ing wait! I will never do clomid again - it's Robert's PCT for me next cycle.

Blog Entries
    Well I know hardly anyone reads this thread anymore but I just had to come and bitch some more. Clomi makes me want to cry all the damn time - no shit - about past gf's and shit. Plus, it really screws with my sleep. Two more weeks, I can't f'ing wait! I will never do clomid again - it's Robert's PCT for me next cycle.

I think you will like Anthony's PCT protocol..

Merc.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thefantom1
    I disagree with you... I think the reason Clomid gets such a bad rap is because we take it after our cycle is done... Now think about this....You have this huge amount of testoterone going through your body...the body reacts by upping the estrogen level... you quit your cycle...and the the testosterone level drops to damn near zero...but what happens to the estrogen level??? It stays high!!! So you have all this excess estrogen at the end of your cycle and what do you start to take for PCT?? Clomid.. what happens when you have high levels of estrogen?? You become very emotional (no offense ladies...but we get all woman like... ) and moody... and we blame this on the Clomid..when the real culprit is the estrogen.

I think the best PCT is the Clomid and novladex combination... Clomid to get the leutinizing hormone going...and the novladex to combat the excess estrogen. I think this combination would alleviate many of the depression and emotional problems that many have while doing PCT... Granted..its just my thoughts and I am no expert... what do you guys think??
    not exactly. the body makes estrogen from the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. More test equals more estrogen, but since the body needs test to make estrogen, the aromatizing process, after the high amount of testosterone is removed, the estrogen will lower too, ot wont stay super high. So in my opinion the absence of test is what causes the depression post cycle. However, it still kind of depends what kind of estrogen control you use during the cycle. If you use an AI(aromatase inhibitor) then your not gonna have a really large amount of estrogen compared to test post cycle. BUT, if you used nolva during cycle to combat estrogen, then the buildup of estrogen might be high in relation to test levels by the time you come off. Why? Because with an AI we are keeping new large amounts of estrogen from forming from the elevated test to begin with. But,with nolva, a SERM we only BLOCK the estrogen. In some people this equates to a build up of estrogen since the estrogen is still being fomred but not having any uptake at the receptor, and it keeps building. In some studies with nolva, even when extra testosterone wasnt given to subjects, estrogen levels actually increases. But this makes sense, because with SERM we are blocking uptake, not reducing plasma levels in the blood. With AIs we are truly stoping the genesis of estrogen to begin with. In my opinion this is why AIs may be better on cycle, and AIs+SERMS post cycle. If you use a serm as your anti-e on cycle i bleieve this extra build up of estrogen will happen. regardless, a combo of both for pct is what you should use post cycle.
    As far as why clomid depresses some, i could be wrong, but it may be an active estrogen in the brain much the same way nolva is an active estrogen in the liver.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 09-08-2007 at 10:07 PM.

3bd
    Finishing week four of PCT. Two more weeks of Clomid and hopefully I can start to climb out of this depressed state. I am starting to finally notice a decline in strength and motivation. Appetite is declining as well. Nuts are still shrunk - how long does it take for them to start to bounce back?

Kevin James is offline New Member
    that last post is a HORRIBLE way to end this thread! At least get back on here and tell us what happened to you.

Also I have been crying for 4 hours and now realize the clomid may be the culprit so thank you.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    that last post is a HORRIBLE way to end this thread! At least get back on here and tell us what happened to you.

Also I have been crying for 4 hours and now realize the clomid may be the culprit so thank you.
    This post is from 6 years ago doubt you will get anywhere.

s.e.bowen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de View Post
    be strong bro its only a few weeks you can do it !
    Yeah, just hang in there. I just finished up my first pct a little over a month ago and for me the first two weeks were the worst. After that I progressively felt better. I gained energy strength and stamina almost on a daily basis.
    Just remember it's only temporary, it will pass.
    Keep your chin up and stay strong!
    Good luck bro!

s.e.bowen

s.e.bowen is offline Associate Member
    I just realized how hold this thread is. LOL!

s.e.bowen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information