ba1080 is offline New Member

pct for deca/test

getting ready to start deca /test cycle.i have anastrozle, clomid and clen for pct.should i be taking any of these during the actual deca/test cycle?if anyone can steer me in the right direction i would appreciate it a lot.

ba1080

seanw is offline Banned
    Take 200mg ED of Viatmin B6 for potential Deca Gyno during the cycle and have Novadex on hand, and read this for proper PCT http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

ba1080 is offline New Member
    ok thanks.good info on that link.i have the airimedex and the clomid, now you say to take 200mg ED of vitamin B6.here's a stupid question, what does the ED stand for?and also this is the only thing i need to take during cycle?correct?

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    ED=everyday

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ba1080
    ok thanks.good info on that link.i have the airimedex and the clomid, now you say to take 200mg ED of vitamin B6.here's a stupid question, what does the ED stand for?and also this is the only thing i need to take during cycle?correct?
    Some people take 10 mg ED (every day) right through the cycle. Others just take it during PCT and have it on hand in case they get gyno issues during the cycle. Its up to you.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Some people take 10 mg ED (every day) right through the cycle. Others just take it during PCT and have it on hand in case they get gyno issues during the cycle. Its up to you.
    I think something was missed here(maybe by me). Don't take 10mg of Arimidex every day, I think Sean thought you were talking about nolvadex . And I don't think 10 mgs of b6 will do anygood, so I guess Sean will have to clear up what he is talking about.
    Last edited by speak; 04-01-2005 at 09:14 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speak
    I think something was missed here(maybe by me). Don't take 10mg of Arimidex every day, I think Sean thought you were talking about nolvadex.
    Thanks Bro my bad,,, yes I was talking about Nolvadex . And the B6 should be 200mg ED. No need for the Arimidex at all and Clomid only for PCT
    Last edited by seanw; 04-01-2005 at 09:16 AM.

Thread Information