Thread: lump

sensaispike is offline Member

lump

ok so i just ended a 4 week cycle of m1t and i am takeing 1 ml of nolva ed for pct. but i have a small lump under one of my nipples.... my question is should i up the dosage or what...also once you have a lump can you get rid of it?

L8ter

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    when did u first notice it?

fue days ago...maybe a week ago

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    M-1-t doesn't convert to estrogen ...sounds like they cut it with Methyl -test ....Letrozole will reverse the gyno you can find it at www.ar-research.com

what brand M-1-Test was it you used.

its by sci fit..... in each cap there is 100mg 19-Nor Androstenediol and 20mg of 17-Alpha-Methyl 1-Test....... so the nolva will not work by its self..... and as far as the Letrozole what is the dosage on that?
    Last edited by sensaispike; 09-27-2004 at 08:35 AM.

so do i need to get the Letrozole right away or does it matter?

jstanz is offline New Member
    if i have pre-exicisting gyno(very mild) will the letro help? and at what dose. i am going to start a mild cycle of eq@ 200mgs per week and winy@100 mgs per week. the winny i will take at 50mgs twice a week. do i need to take an anti-est? i have taken eq in the past and had sore nips when i got over 300mgs a week. but at 200 i am fine. i have 50 novaldex on hand and 30 clomid. the gyno acts up once in a while even when i am not on anything and i would love to get it under control. i would be forever gratefull if a more experienced user could inform me. email me if you want at [email protected]

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jstanz
    if i have pre-exicisting gyno(very mild) will the letro help? and at what dose. i am going to start a mild cycle of eq@ 200mgs per week and winy@100 mgs per week. the winny i will take at 50mgs twice a week. do i need to take an anti-est? i have taken eq in the past and had sore nips when i got over 300mgs a week. but at 200 i am fine. i have 50 novaldex on hand and 30 clomid. the gyno acts up once in a while even when i am not on anything and i would love to get it under control. i would be forever gratefull if a more experienced user could inform me. email me if you want at [email protected]
    I'm curious about this too. I have mild gyno and have had it for as long as I can remember, probably since after puberty. Can a heavy dosage of a PCT reverse it? Or will it simply come back after I stop the PCT and my hormone levels balance back to normal?

9000rpm is offline Member
    Anyone?....Bueler?.....Bueler?......Bueler?

sorry I didn't see this it will reverse gyno from puberty ...it is best to get on the letro asap....don't wait till you need surgery...runn ing PCt will not get rid of the gyno it takes a while...sometimes months .....
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 02-10-2005 at 05:03 PM.

Njectable is offline Member
    whats an effective dosage for letro though if you already have gyno?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I keep hearing that letro will reverse gyno but how long does it take I was on letro at 1.25mg ed and 20-40 mg nolva ed for 10 weeks and continued the nolva for pct and it did nothing to shrink it whatsoever

Will it only work if not on a cycle?

By the way say good bye to sex drive after 3-4 weeks at that doseage.

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECFATCAT
    M-1-t doesn't convert to estrogen ...sounds like they cut it with Methyl -test ....Letrozole will reverse the gyno you can find it at www.ar-research.com

what brand M-1-Test was it you used.
    Is this a true statement? Can it really reverse gyno?

Chrizzum is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    whats an effective dosage for letro though if you already have gyno?
    Can anybody give me some educated back-up to this statement? or even maybe some personal experience. I have gyno, but do not want to start pumpin large amounts of letro into myself without knowing it's going to work?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Chrizzum,

I get inflamations all the time running cycles that I do. Sometimes I procrastinate for days before I decide to do anything about it. I never have experienced any permenant effects. I have run nolva at 40mg ED for 5 days and the lump went away. Sometimes if the inflamation feels more sore than usual I run arimidex or letro at low dosages for the 5-7 day duration. Each time I have subsided the problem.

If you are concerned over permanent damage. Yes if you dont treat the inflamation quick enough surgery is the only solution. Run a nolva therapy and see how it comes out. Come back and keep us informed. Im sure we can pool enough information together to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzum
    Can anybody give me some educated back-up to this statement? or even maybe some personal experience. I have gyno, but do not want to start pumpin large amounts of letro into myself without knowing it's going to work?

Thread Information