rippinup02 is offline Junior Member

My doctor is an idiot

Ok here is the deal. I thought I was starting to see signs of gyno so I went to the doctor to get checked up. This is what he said when I told him I was on AAS. He told me to quit everythiong that I was taking. including the test, deca ,nolva, l_dex, and b6. Then he proceded to tell me not to take my PCT! WTF. I was like I have done my research and if I don't take my PCT some serious sh!t is going to happen. and he said "I suggest that you discontinue all meds that you are taking including anti-e's". The guy is a fucing retard.

What should I do?

Ask him if he will refer me to a dock that knows his a$$ from a hole in the ground?

Call my insurance co. and ask them?

he has me set up for a mamogram friday. but after what he told me I cant trust him.

rippinup02 is offline Junior Member
    also has anyone ewver heard of insurance covering gyno to be fixed?

I am going to post in Steroid q's so you don't have to answer both.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    insurance doesnt cover cosmetic surgery, which is what a gyno operation is classified as. If you haven't had it for long you can shrink the lumps using nolva at 60-80mg/day.

bro you shouldn't have gone the route you took with the doc it could screw you on insurance for life.....buy some letro it will reverse the gyno over time
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 11-16-2006 at 12:40 PM.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Insurance covered my surgery. My doc listed it as a "byopsy" and removed it for "further testing". Maybe your Doc willl be cool and work the same deal for you. If you have any questions about the surgery PM me.

Thread Information