turboneon95 is offline New Member

Clomid VS HCG's. Whats the real difference?

Hey guys i am doing the Noivce cylce on Steriod .com

Test Enth 10 weeks and Dbol First four weeks. u are suposed to take nolvadex the whole 15 weeks but i could only get the Legal Anti-estrogen 6-OXOX to replace it. For the last 3 weeks it says to take clomid theropy. I do not have access to Clomid but I do have some HCG 's Pregnyl and Solven Proprenyl. Could i just use the HCG's for the last 3 weeks with the Anti-estrogen to come off the cyle? Thanx

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No...... HCG mimics high levels of LH and will help get your testicles come back.

Clomid will raise LH and FSH levels to recover you from your cycle.

You can buy everything you need here:
    http://www.anabolicreview-research.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No...... HCG mimics high levels of LH and will help get your testicles come back.

Ok so i should take anti estrogens the whole cycle then take clomid for 3 weeks then some HCG's or should i just not worry about the HCG's?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Omigod, you need to start doing the required research fast so you don't screw up your recovery. Clomid ALWAYS comes after HCG in Post Cycle Therapy and you shouldn't do a cycle without it or you'll likely lose most of your gains pretty quickly. By the way, it's pretty easy to buy Clomid from online pharmacies, at least in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

Where on the Ar-r site??? i cant find clomid or nolvadex do they call it something else on their?

sean224 is offline Junior Member
    Try searching for clomiphene and tamoxifen citrate.

I haven't visited the AR site yet so I don't know where it is on the site.
    Last edited by sean224; 10-02-2004 at 12:55 PM.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I concur with mud and johnsomebody. As a side note, most sites recommend HCG for cycles that are 20+ weeks in length. Yours is 1/2 that and therefore not really even needed.

Good luck

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    The purpose of HCG is to restore you nads to fullsize at the end of your cycle or to maintain them during. If you aren't getting much shrinkage you can use it for a few days at the end then start the clomid a couple days after that.

But do the research. I hope you're also aware you need to be off the test for a couple weeks before you start PCT.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    there is a great read about clomid vs hcg so i think the search button would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by turboneon95
    Hey guys i am doing the Noivce cylce on Steriod .com

Test Enth 10 weeks and Dbol First four weeks. u are suposed to take nolvadex the whole 15 weeks but i could only get the Legal Anti-estrogen 6-OXOX to replace it. For the last 3 weeks it says to take clomid theropy. I do not have access to Clomid but I do have some HCG's Pregnyl and Solven Proprenyl. Could i just use the HCG's for the last 3 weeks with the Anti-estrogen to come off the cyle? Thanx

Return the 6 oxo, cause it won't do jack squat to suppress or block estrogen. Don't do a cycle without the proper ancillaries on hand from the start. The test and dbol you'll be taking are real drugs, and you need real drugs to conteract the negative sides. 6oxo is garbage. Read everything that pheedno wrote on pct. If its too technical a read at first, then look the words used up in a medical dictionary. It is imperative that you get the proper drugs to prevent experiencing really crappy sides in the future.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turboneon95
    Where on the Ar-r site??? i cant find clomid or nolvadex do they call it something else on their?
    clomid

nolva

Thread Information