Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

messed up with my pct start times!

I messed up my calculations. i only ordered the exact amount of gear. doing test e/eq and winny. problem is my winny will end the same time i end the test e and the eq will be the week before.

pct start times:
    Test E: 14 days after last shot
    Eq: 21 days after last shot
    Winny: 24 hours after last shot.

will i be ok if i start thepct two weeks after last test e shot even if i stopped winny two weeks before? i would love to get a two week supply of extra winby but that is no longer an option and i have to cut my loses. some advice?

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Spoon]
    pct start times:

QUOTE]
    Spoon..just curious, a little outside of your question, on what week are you doing Winny and dosage?

thanks

[QUOTE=Latino~Heat]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    pct start times:

QUOTE]
    Spoon..just curious, a little outside of your question, on what week are you doing Winny and dosage?

thanks
    Test E week 1 -12
    Eq week 1-11
    winny week 1-13 @50mg ed

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    go two weeks after your test stops. End your eq a week before the test like you have outlined. you dont need PCT after you cease using particular compounds only when ceasing all AAS compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    go two weeks after your test stops. End your eq a week before the test like you have outlined. you dont need PCT after you cease using particular compounds only when ceasing all AAS compounds.
    thanks man!

I would wait even longer than two weeks after my last shot of test e. My endorcrinologist that I see, ran blood work on me to help me determine what would be the best time to start pct. It took nearly a month to clear the excessive test levels from my system. My doc and I determined, after he monitored my hormone levels for 6 cycles, that my hypothalamus(sp?) kicks back into action faster once the exogeneous hormones have cleared my system.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry
    I would wait even longer than two weeks after my last shot of test e. My endorcrinologist that I see, ran blood work on me to help me determine what would be the best time to start pct. It took nearly a month to clear the excessive test levels from my system. My doc and I determined, after he monitored my hormone levels for 6 cycles, that my hypothalamus(sp?) kicks back into action faster once the exogeneous hormones have cleared my system.
    Does your doc think that would apply to all of us using test or would every ones system act differently.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youngNhungry
    I would believe that to some degree that is true. I know for me I waited a little longer before starting PCT after my prop and I seem to be fairing much better than normal. I also find that pheedno PCT is far and away better than just clomid. I have always felt like 4 weeks after my last shot of test e is when I was the most "depressed" weeks 3 and 4 of clomid I think are always the worst not weeks 1 and 2 and your tests explain it.

My doc really believes that all exogeneous test must be at a rock bottom level in order for the hypothalamous to kick start the production of natural test. He explained that there is a window of opportunity to prevent the catabolic state onset by the lack of natural test, once all the anabolics are out of your blood. This window of time is very short, my doc says. That's why I go to him for bloodwork to determine the perfect time to start pct. I also taper down my dosages gradually towards the end of my cycle in order to ease the transition back to natural test production. So many bros wonder why their so depressed post cycle. 90% of the time these guys go from a steady base of 750mg-1000mg of test in their cycle, to no test at all 4 weeks pc. If you don't think that hormonal backlash will have you manic as hell your crazy. You gotta taper down so that the body can gradually adjust to the low natural test levels pc, rather than be shocked into a state of muscle hypoplasia. Also, I would like to add that, these theories apply very well to my body's chemistry. They may not work for everyone. My doc and I have found that this system of pct works really well but, this was determined only after several trials of different techniques.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    so how would you taper running test. enan. for 10 weeks, and when would you recommend starting pct? All this is very interesting and makes sense, I think your really on to something!!

Tapering down off cycle dosages as the cycle ends has been done for a long time. I would begin two weeks from the end of the cycle. Each week closer to the end of the cycle (i.e. the last 2 weeks of the taper off period)I would cut dosage by 50% then by 50% again on the last week. So here's an example of what I mean.

Week 1-8 500mg TE/600mg Deca
    Week 9 250mg TE/300mg Deca
    Week 10 125mg TE/no deca

There is no deca in the tenth week of the cycle on purpose. The deca will stay in your system for even long than the Test E. This way you alot one extra week for the deca to metabolize out of the system.

Here's the exact layout of how I do a typical cycle taper down.

Week 1-6 750mg Sust./600mg Deca /25mgDbol ed
    Week 7-12 750mg Sust./75mg Tren ed/anavar 25mg ed
    week 13-14 500mg Sust./Winstrol 150mg wk
    Week 15-16 300mg prop/Winstrol 75mg wk
    Week 17 150mg Prop
    Week 18 off

Letro used through out entire cycle 2.5mg/day
    HCG used 2000iu week/starting at the 4th week
    B6 used 200mg ed

pct schedule:
    wk 19 off
    wk 20 off
    wk 21 off (5000iu hcg)
    wk 22-25 Clomid therapy 300mg ed/1st 3 days, 200mg ed remainder
    Nolva 20mg/day
    wk 25 (5000iu hcg)
    Nolva 20mg/day

Letro is taken the entire duration of the pct as well. I know that Pheedno says use ldex instead of letro but, my cholesterol has always been normal so I just go with the one thats the cheapest

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    Thats super interesting. It runs counter to lots of other methods, but I think it makes a lot of sense. Maybe its not very popular because a lot of guys want as much juice as they can get into their system during their cycle as they can. I'm just getting ready to start a cycle. I might give your method a chance.

I think that most bros want to see the maximum result from their gear towards the end of the cycle. Thats why they keep dosages steady throughout. I just view the taper down period for exactly what it is. I except the fact that I'm gonna loose some weight but, my strength and weight usually stay within 5-10lbs of my full cycle weight during the taper down phase. Experiment with different techniques and you'll become aware of what your body is doing. Let the bloodwork and your body be your guide. Without blood tests there is no sure fire way to tell if a certain method is working for you. The proof is always in the numbers.

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member
    do u see ur general practitioner for tests or go to some other service provider independently, because my gp would definitely not be very cooperative with the idea of me being on a cycle.

I go to an endocrinologist. These guys are Hormone Doctors and specialize in endocrine system. An endocrinologist will be able to tell you far more about your situation than say a gp. Tell the doc the truth about the situation. Or you could just tell the doc that you would like a blood test for your testosterone levels . Most physicians should be cool with it because a blood test is just a diagnostic tool. He might ask you why you take steroids but, if you answer in an honest fashion he'll be straight with you.

Thread Information