POKEY is offline New Member

Minimal Gyno, but freaked, HELP!

Hey guys, I've read the forums for about a year, but just registered. I ran my first cycle this summer and was very happy with the results. I went from 215 to 232 and from 11% bf to about 8%. Two of my roomates are very experienced in steroids and advised me in everything. My cycle consisted of:

Winstrol Wks 1-8
    Test Prop. Wks 1-12
    Equipoise Wks 2-10

I started my PCT 3 wks after my last shot like they told me. It consisted of 300 mgs of Clomid day 1, 100mg next 7, and 50mg next two weeks. I took Biotest Tribex along with it for the added boost in natural T.

I ended my PCT about a month and a half ago and now have had my nipples get puffy and somewhat sensitive. I recently discovered that I can squeeze goo that looks like pus out of them. This is really freaking me out!!! What should I do?

Advice would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

-2z- is offline New Member
    That's bizzare. It sounds like progesterone induced gyno, but that's usually from deca or fina. Better wait for a seasoned vet to chime in here.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    never had that problem ::knock on wood::

Bump for puffy nipples

Is there anything I can do to get rid of it or will it go away on it's own?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    That's bizzare. It sounds like progesterone induced gyno, but that's usually from deca or fina. Better wait for a seasoned vet to chime in here.
    what exactly is progesterone induced gyno????
    and deca and fina do not cause this so called "progesterone gyno"steroid can!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POKEY
    Is there anything I can do to get rid of it or will it go away on it's own?
    take a low dose of a powerful AI like letrozole for a decent peiod of time, and it could help some. You say the problem is only slight, so that just might do the trick!

Try [email protected] Ed for a bit, and see what that does. It makes a considerable difference for many!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Pokey,

despite having experienced steroid users as your buddies. There information was WRONG! That is an unusually high multitude of steroids to be taking for a first cycle. It has always been suggested that a test cycle only for a first time. As well as low dosages to see how the body responds or reacts to AAS. This is a perfect case example.

I suspect your PCT was not enough and you are still experiencing what is called the "estrogen flood". During off time test levels drop to zero as well as your natural levels being zero. At this time the body compensates to fight this by flooding the system with estrogen to bind to the now newly open receptors.

This is when you are most susceptible to gyno or inflamation of the mammary glands. I believe your PCT was not enough or long enough for the cycle you administered.

I would run 60-80mg of nolvadex as of now along side an AI (armotize inhibitor) like l-dex at .25mg ED until symptoms subside. Drop the trib and dont worry about tribulus stimulating LH levels at this time. Also keep running Clomid at 100mg ED for 2 more weeks. This will be your main LH stimulator.
    Quote Originally Posted by POKEY
    Hey guys, I've read the forums for about a year, but just registered. I ran my first cycle this summer and was very happy with the results. I went from 215 to 232 and from 11% bf to about 8%. Two of my roomates are very experienced in steroids and advised me in everything. My cycle consisted of:

Winstrol Wks 1-8
    Test Prop. Wks 1-12
    Equipoise Wks 2-10

I started my PCT 3 wks after my last shot like they told me. It consisted of 300 mgs of Clomid day 1, 100mg next 7, and 50mg next two weeks. I took Biotest Tribex along with it for the added boost in natural T.

I ended my PCT about a month and a half ago and now have had my nipples get puffy and somewhat sensitive. I recently discovered that I can squeeze goo that looks like pus out of them. This is really freaking me out!!! What should I do?

Advice would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

I'm kinda short on cash right now. Am I in any kind of a time crunch? Do I need to start the Clomid, Nolva and L-Dex immediately, or can I afford to wait until I have the money, say a couple of weeks?

Where is the cheapest place to get clomid, etc.? I got them from ancillaryguys.com last time. Clomid is $50, Nolva is $55 and they have Femara, and Arimidex for $55.

Would I be ok just getting Clomid and Arimidex and running those how you said to run Clomid and L-Dex, or do I need all three?

Sorry, feel like I'm asking stupid questions. But I just don't know...
    Last edited by POKEY; 10-24-2004 at 05:53 PM.

pappynut is offline New Member
    wow pokey i thought i was the only one that had this problem i too can sqeeze this pussy substance from my nipple its scary hopefully some of this advice will help cause the women really dont get turned on by it...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I'm kinda short on cash right now. Am I in any kind of a time crunch? Do I need to start the Clomid, Nolva and L-Dex immediately, or can I afford to wait until I have the money, say a couple of weeks?

Where is the cheapest place to get clomid, etc.? I got them from ancillaryguys.com last time. Clomid is $50, Nolva is $55 and they have Femara, and Arimidex for $55.

Would I be ok just getting Clomid and Arimidex and running those how you said to run Clomid and L-Dex, or do I need all three?

Sorry, feel like I'm asking stupid questions. But I just don't know...

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Sorry I sent that too soon. Did he just post a souce?????
    ooooooooooops.

pappynut is offline New Member
    another question where can i purchase this l-dex. thanks

I think that I'm going to go with Nolvadex and Femara to combat my minimal gyno. Femara is supposed to be stronger than L-Dex and A-Dex, and from reading the post on Nolva compared to Clomid I think I'll try Nolva.

What do you experienced guys think? Should this work?

Thread Information