Thread: nolvadex enuff?

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member

Question nolvadex enuff?

is nolvadex alone good enuff to use for my pct? such as,
    day 1 60mg,then next 10 days 40mg and then next 10 days 20mg,would this be ok and enuff?
    cheers lads.

also i have 3 shots of hcg at 2500iu,could they be of any use with the nolvadex??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    u can do a nolvadex only PCT depending on what your cycle was.....let us know

??

will be doing 500mg of sust a week shot tues fri? i know its better eod but tuesday friday wil do me,not taking anything with it,next cycle will maybe do test and deca ? just want to know about nolva for pct at moment?

take the HCG at proportional intervals during your cycle. Then take nolva post cycle. I would really look into aromatase inhibitors to keep estrogen from building up. The build up of estrogen not only causes gyno but, it can also hinder the ability to get you hypothalamous going agian.

would like things just putting in a basice way? is nolva alone enuff for pct? yes or no? and if so how much? cheers lads,and how much hgc should one take? ive got 3 shots at 2500?
    cheers again.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    u can do a nolvadex only PCT depending on what your cycle was.....let us know

That VERY false! You MUST use clomid,novla, and ldex for pct if you want to keep your gains. Im not goin to type the pct protocol because frankly I am sick of it!!! Its all in the sticky at the top of the page READ THEM!!!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolvadex really isn't enough to stimulate your LH levels and begin a restore of the HPTA properly. It may help only in longer duration. Much longer than you are suggesting here. Also, HCG should be used in longer cycles to subside testicular atrophy. I wouldn't worry about using HCG in such a cycle as yours. There are plenty of research sites that sell liquid products such as clomid, nolvadex, ldex for PCT and for dirt cheap. I suggest you try looking around.
    Quote Originally Posted by sporty273uk
    is nolvadex alone good enuff to use for my pct? such as,
    day 1 60mg,then next 10 days 40mg and then next 10 days 20mg,would this be ok and enuff?
    cheers lads.

also i have 3 shots of hcg at 2500iu,could they be of any use with the nolvadex??

Thread Information