BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Tribulus how many mg's make up 4 grams?

Hey sorry wrong forum to put this in but just thought it'd be faster. How many mg's make up the 4 grams of trib ur sopposed to take ED PCT. So say my 650 mg Trib pills, how much. my sex drive has gone to ****, and i need help quick cuz i had to pass up some bombpoontanger last night. Thanks guys.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    1000mgs = 1g.. if your trib pills are 650mgs x6 pills = 3900g or 3.9 grams..

03636 is offline Junior Member
    I was thinking of using trib instead of clomid or nolvadex for pct for its pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production but has anyone had success with it? nolva is also inexpensive, and I have no idea about the trib. In my exprience bodybuilding supplements are always expensive.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by 03636
    I was thinking of using trib instead of clomid or nolvadex for pct for its pronounced stimulation of natural testosterone production but has anyone had success with it? nolva is also inexpensive, and I have no idea about the trib. In my exprience bodybuilding supplements are always expensive.
    optimum nutrition tribulus is cheap as fukk.... I'd use it in addition to clomid AND nolva just to be on the safe side

Thread Information