BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member

Should I Only Use Clomid After This Cycle

Im doing a 10 week cycle:
    week1-10 200mg dubol-100.[nandrolone phenylpropionate]
    week1-5 250mg testosterone e
    week5-9 100mg tren
    now my question is should i onlyuse hcg togeter with clomid/nolvadex /proviron ,or shoud i combine these products?
    my tought about wat migt be the best proviron during te cycle.
    clomid and nolva after?!![please correct me if i am wrong]
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 09-21-2004 at 02:10 PM.

gues no boddy is interestet in ansering me?

IMA
    IMA is offline New Member

I am interested in answering you.

Clomid and proviron are a must. If you just use these two products your natural hormones will eventualy come back into ballance. HCG usualy considered a qick fix that only temporarily restores test production, but it's effects are immediate. Think of HCG as jumpstart of a battery and clomid as actually recharging the battery. One 5,000 iu injection of HCG is enough for the jupstart. HCG will make the Clomid more effective. If the HCG "wakes up" the dormant Leylig cells, they will be much more responsive to the Leutinizing hormone Clomid causes your body to produce. Based upon the cycle you have outlined, clomid alone should restore HPTA function. However, if money and availability is no object I would suggest the following:
    2,500iu HCG every other day for two weeks. Start 2 days after you last shot of Tren
    200mg Clomid for 21 days starting the same day as HCG.
    100 mg Proviron for 21 days same start day.(This will combat estrogen from HCG)
    After 21 days 200mgs formestane injection 2xweekly for 4-5 weeks
    Testron 750 mgs daily during 21 days of formestane. Testron is made by Neutrocutics and is the highest potency protodiocin Tibulus product available
    Don't forget a Liver detox supplement.
    If you follow this protocol, you should not lose much if any muscle post-cycle.
    If you want to "bridge" your cycle, you could include 10mg daily of Anavar during the last 21 days. This will maintain an anabolic environment without interfereing with your HPTA or detoxification process.
    Just so you know that I know what I'm talking about, you can get more information about me at my websie www.ironmattallen.com. Feel free to ask any questions through the contact section of my website. I hope this helps and I know how much the post-cyle crash sucks!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR [verry usefull] INFO!!
    [you really helpt me out here]
    im now gonna check out the page!
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 09-23-2004 at 06:00 AM.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I think that you should really re-think your cycle. 5 weeks of t250 even at 1 cc every other day is not long enough. Fina at 100 would be good if its every day and longer than 4 weeks. Fina should be (imo) 8 weeks. Lastly, HCG and Clomid should NOT be taken together.

Good Luck

And Why Should Clomid And Hcg Not Be Taken Together??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Because, IMO, HCG is used to prepare the testes for clomid therapy. IF I am going to incorporate it into my cycle, I would use it for a few weeks towards the end of the cycle and not for PCT as to try and keep the natural production going for as long as possible. Then I would use the Clomid for PCT to help to restore natural LH production. By the way, the general thought regarding using HCG in the first place is for long cycles upwards of 20 weeks or longer.
    Last edited by RATM; 09-28-2004 at 07:18 AM.

Ok, didnt know that ,thanks for your support!!!
    Last edited by BIGGEST J; 09-30-2004 at 04:19 AM.

I have had great success with the following administration of compounds. I think that its really important to be considering your pct even while your on gear. I like to use HCG in small dosages throughout my cycle. HCG is will keep your testicular axis in check. The gear in your system wants to tell your hypothalamous(sp) to shut down while your on cycle. HCG keeps telling your balls to keep pumping your natural test, while your on cycle. I have found that small dosages (1000iu 2x/wk) works great. Use the smallest amount possible because your body can build up resistance to HCG.
    You should also take ldex or letro through the duration of the cycle. This keeps estrogen levels low and, prevents further shutdown of natural test production. When using Tren , Deca , or Eq you must take 200mg of B6/ed to prevent a buildup of prolactin/progestrone. (Prolactin has a nasty habbit of shutting you down hard.) After I go off the gear here's what I do for PCT(almost the same as pheedno's regimen)

(Clenbuterol days on 2 off entire time 200mcg/day)
    Day 1-7
    HCG. 2000iu
    letro 2.5mg/ed
    clom 300mg 1st 2 days
    200mg 3rd-7th
    nolva(on hand if needed)
    b6 200mg/ed

Day 8-14
    HCG. 2000iu
    letro 2.5mg/ed
    clom 150mg ed
    nolva(on hand if needed)
    b6 200mg/ed

(new compound added Gonad releasing hormone GNrH)
    Day 15-21
    HCG 3000iu
    GNrH 2 injections- taken with HCG
    letro 2.5mg/ed
    clom 100mg ed
    nolva (if needed)
    b6 200mg/ed

Day 22-28 (same as above)

Day 29-35
    HCG 2000iu
    letro 2.5/ed
    clom 100mg ed
    Nolva(if needed)
    b6 200mg/ed

Day 36-42 (proviron added, prevent sexual side effects)
    HCG 2000iu
    clom 100mg/ed
    b6 200mg/ed
    Proviron 40mg/ed

Day 42-48 (HCG removed)
    clom 50mg/ed
    b6 200mg/ed
    proviron 40mg/ed

This regimen has worked really well for me. I usually do 12wk cycles with intermediate dosages. ie.
    Sust 750mg/wk
    Tren 300mg/wk
    Winny 350mg/wk (typical week of cycle)

that's a lot of gear bro.......

Thread Information