bstock1990 is offline New Member

depression history! would nolva b enuff for my cycle

ok im on 25mg of D-bol ED for 1-4 and 500mg of sust a week for 1-8

i really do not want to use clomid im really scared of it i have depression and anxiety in my past and easily prospown to it . ive heard people say that u can
    use nolva for PCT and some say no i have plenty of Nolva on hand and have also 3 5000i of HCG

please help me out thank you

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Depression is a side with clomid but it's not just the clomid that cause it. Your hormones are at thier lowest and when this happens you will become depressed, tired............ You need to get your LH and FSH levels up as quickly as possible so that you can get back into the swing of things.

Thsi what you can do....... You cycle doesn't need the use of HCG but it will help speed recovery.

After your last injection of Sus run HCG at 500iu 2x per week for 2 weeks along with 20mg of Nolva ED. The third week after your last SUS injection you will start PCT.

Weeks 9 - 10 HCG 500iu 2x per week
    weeks 9 - 11 Nolva 20mg ED
    Weeks 11 - 14 Clomid 100mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Mud gave some good advice - use the clomid to get your levels back quickly

bstock1990 is offline New Member
    so using nolva only wouldnt work at all ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bstock1990
    so using nolva only wouldnt work at all ?
    No the mechanism isn;t the same as clomids in raising LH and FSH levels to restore HPTA.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I've read several places that Nolva can be used for PCT and I know people who've used it themselves. They're similar chemically and I doubt one would be less likely to cause depression than the other. But do some research and see what you can find.

They both have such short half-lives that if you feel you're losing it from either you can bail out and it will clear from your system before long -I think the halflife is about 18hours but I'm not sure.

Keep in mind some people report depression from test -that's more what happens to me. When I've gone on Clomid I start feeling like myself again, believe it or not. LIke any drug it all depends on the person. This is why they say "use under a doctor's supervision", after all.

7COCU7 is offline New Member
    I'm kind of in the same situation...I ran normal clomid therapy at the end of my first cycle and got HORRIBLY depressed and anxious. I managed to finish off my PCT and felt normal fairly soon afterwards. So now I'm debating whether or not i can even do another cycle. Are there viable alternatives to clomid like HCG /Trib/nolva or am i out of luck? Man i wish I could just run test year round....THAT is a good feeling.

Thread Information