fatfireman is offline Junior Member

estregen related depression

whats up guys. which pct due you think would help with estregen related depression. I'm one that gets real depressed after and during cycles and before i go on my next one I need a plan because that depression hits me hard for months and thats no good it makes it not worth it. later fellas

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    What have you done in the past for PCT??? It is difficult to answer the question when we don't know what your experience(s) with PCT have been. Also, if you get depressed while on a cycle and during PCT, it seems as you are one that suffers in general to changes in hormone levels. I guess I would weigh the advantages of the cycle as compared to the disadvantages of depression. It's up to you.....

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfireman
    whats up guys. which pct due you think would help with estregen related depression. I'm one that gets real depressed after and during cycles and before i go on my next one I need a plan because that depression hits me hard for months and thats no good it makes it not worth it. later fellas
    I would say that if you've try everything in your PCT you should give igf-1 a try in your PCT, you'll bounce back faster retain more gains, but I haven't heard if it helps with depression. IMO it's worth a try I'm doing it for my next PCT because i get really depressed too.

Thread Information