justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question how should i do my pct?????

alright bros im bout to start my second cycle im prolly gonna do an 8wk cycle of test and deca and maybe m1t i was wondering when i get off how i should take the nolva. i no when im on im going to take 2 aday for the whole cycle but im curious of how many i should take a day when i get off and how i should ease myself off of it.... ive heard that taking 2aday will help to reduce water retention and help me to keep my gains but i have no clue how to use it or how many to take when im off if u have any suggestions i would very much appriciate it... thanks a bunch

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    alright bros im bout to start my second cycle im prolly gonna do an 8wk cycle of test and deca and maybe m1t i was wondering when i get off how i should take the nolva. i no when im on im going to take 2 aday for the whole cycle but im curious of how many i should take a day when i get off and how i should ease myself off of it.... ive heard that taking 2aday will help to reduce water retention and help me to keep my gains but i have no clue how to use it or how many to take when im off if u have any suggestions i would very much appriciate it... thanks a bunch
    At minimum PCT should consist of Clomid and Nolvadex and ran for at least 30 days. Adding arimidex will help speed recovery as well.

Here's my PCT protocol:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg Airmidex / 4g Tribulus
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg Airmidex / 4g Tribulus
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg Airmidex / 4g Tribulus

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    alright i appriciate it bro if u have ne more suggestions just let me no whats up... thanks a bunch

Thread Information