Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member

Tribulus Question?

I've got some Tribulus from Twinlabs in pill form and each pill is 625mg's. My question is I've read that you take 5grams of trubulus a day so does that mean that I take 8 of those pills a day and if so do I space them out thoughout the day?

thanks bros,

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    You take 8 ED and you space them out

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    thanks man, I appreciate it

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildingmuscle
    thanks man, I appreciate it
    No problem bro

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    If you can get your hands on Tribosten by Thermolife I would buy it. I have found it to be the best trib on the market due to its high levels of Protodioscin. The highest levels of anything on the market. Protodioscin is important because it is the active ingredient in Tribulus Terrestris that is responsible for stimulating the Leutenizing Hormone and ultimately raising testosterone levels naturally. Runs about $30 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    If you can get your hands on Tribosten by Thermolife I would buy it. I have found it to be the best trib on the market due to its high levels of Protodioscin. The highest levels of anything on the market. Protodioscin is important because it is the active ingredient in Tribulus Terrestris that is responsible for stimulating the Leutenizing Hormone and ultimately raising testosterone levels naturally. Runs about $30 a month.
    How much of that do you take per day. I was looking at prices and i found 60 250 mg tabs for $20. If I was going to take 5 grams per day like Buildingmuscle said, then I would have to take 20 tabs per day. That seems a little on the expensive side to me

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    How much of that do you take per day. I was looking at prices and i found 60 250 mg tabs for $20. If I was going to take 5 grams per day like Buildingmuscle said, then I would have to take 20 tabs per day. That seems a little on the expensive side to me
    20 pills sounds right. I would forget that Twinlabs Trib and get the Tribosten. You only need 6 pills a day for the first 10 days and 3 pills per day for the next 20 days. About $60.00 total for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    20 pills sounds right. I would forget that Twinlabs Trib and get the Tribosten. You only need 6 pills a day for the first 10 days and 3 pills per day for the next 20 days. About $60.00 total for the month.
    Alright thanks I'll give that a shot. I don't mind spending a few extra dollars if there is a chance it will help me keep my gains.

Thread Information