BigIrvGotti is offline New Member

Question I have a problem/question

It was almost a year ago when I took Test Enanthate ...it was one vial....10 CC's and I did not know much about steroids then so I took 1cc a week for 10 weeks.....well after I got off of it I didnt take a pct....and I feel like my test levels have went down....and my friend who is always on Anabolic Review was telling me that even though it was that long ago that if I took Clomid and Nolvadex it would re-build my test levels back to as high as they can be naturally??????????????????????

BigIrvGotti is offline New Member

More info about me

Since then, I have learned more about steroids and have no desire to take another one nor plan on it.....I would rather do the rest naturally....maybe one day get back on creatine or something of the sort, but nothing like steroids.......

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Chances are your testosterone levels are back to normal by now. But if you really think they are below normal levels i would suggest 50-100 mg of clomid until you feel they are normal again, no longer than 4 weeks IMO. Also you don't need to use nolvadex at this point, your not going to get gyno, you would have noticed gyno by now.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    At that low and minimul length of cycle I would not beleive you suffered such an HPTA shut down that a year later you would experience such a testosterone inhibition.

Thread Information