Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Split clomid dosages??

Should I split the 300mg dosage of clomid for the first day into 2 smaller amounts at different times in the day, or just go ahead and take the full 300? Thanks a lot.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlpool
    Should I split the 300mg dosage of clomid for the first day into 2 smaller amounts at different times in the day, or just go ahead and take the full 300? Thanks a lot.
    Yeah you can take it twice at 150mg, or 3 times at 100mg. I take mine twice 10-12 hours apart.

no need to take the high dose....thats an old proocol ... the sides at that dose are to harsh ...most people just run Nolva (Tamoxifen )

ADZZ is offline Junior Member
    what they just run nolve for PCT

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva is tissue specific and not enough to stimulate LH levels fast enough. Clomid being selective also and main purpose not being a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) is ideal for lutenizing hormone stimulation thus a faster restore of the HPTA.

The 300mg initial dosage is a fronting load bringing saturation levels high quickly with a secondary dosage of 100mg then pyramiding to 50mg. This 300mg dosage does cause some side effects in some users such as tracing or blurred vision. Effects are reversible though. A more suggestable PCT is the tri-method suggest by Pheedno's PCT. Information is available above this forum in a sticky.

Also, studies show clomid having a lengthy half life and split dosages are not necessary. A single daily dosage is enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    no need to take the high dose....thats an old proocol ... the sides at that dose are to harsh ...most people just run Nolva (Tamoxifen )

Thread Information