63190 is offline Anabolic Member

HCG>clomid/nolva?

I have a questions:
    1. Is HCG better than clomid/nolva for PCT?
    2a. Can one safely use strictly HCG for PCT coming off a 10wk cycle of Dianabol 1-4, Decanandrolon 1-10?
    2b. If so, would I want to front load that at 7k i.u. three weeks after last shot of roid, 5k i.u. the following week, 3k i.u. the week after that or what?

A friend I have who's done one cycle of straight Deca for 10 weeks was arguing with me about what PCT I should take. He tells me that since these roids don't aromotize I don't need to have anti-e's during or after the cycle.
    He says that the gondadotropin will be all that is need to restore testicular size/function.

Also, would one want to run trib through out cycle or just in PCT?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    HCG is for midcycle or end of cycle only. Not for PCT.... period. Your friend is wrong.
    HCG use 500iu 3 x a week preferrably in the middle of your cycle. At the worst the end 1 week prior to starting pct. Yes it is safe and good for you to run trib throughout your cycle.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    1. HG is not better than clomid/nolva and nolva/clod is not better than HCG . They are used for different things. HCG should be used throughout a cycle, or at the very end(using it just in the middle is a waste)

2. You cannot use HCG for PCT. HCG mimicks LH, which is what your trying to recover. If the body detets LH it will not upstart natural production.

2b. HCG IMO is best used throughout the cycle at 500iu's every Mon/Tues or 500iu's every 4 days. If you havn't used HCG throughout and are running towards the end of the cycle, run 1000iu's for 5days running up to PCT. Given HCG's ability to permanently down regulate Lyd. cells wouldn't run it for longer than 5 consecutive days or over 1000iu;s at a time

trib is not something I personally use but many enjoy benefits @4g at any time. MudMan is an advocate of it's use

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I have a questions:
    1. Is HCG better than clomid/nolva for PCT?
    2a. Can one safely use strictly HCG for PCT coming off a 10wk cycle of Dianabol 1-4, Decanandrolon 1-10?
    2b. If so, would I want to front load that at 7k i.u. three weeks after last shot of roid, 5k i.u. the following week, 3k i.u. the week after that or what?

A friend I have who's done one cycle of straight Deca for 10 weeks was arguing with me about what PCT I should take. He tells me that since these roids don't aromotize I don't need to have anti-e's during or after the cycle.
    He says that the gondadotropin will be all that is need to restore testicular size/function.

Also, would one want to run trib through out cycle or just in PCT?

OK, thanks that's what I thought. Since that is what they seem to be saying at this suggested cycle.
    scroll down and look for the deca
    Last edited by 63190; 10-28-2004 at 10:08 AM.

So, based on what I've read about low dosages for novices, I was going to use 20mg/day wk 1-4 of d-bol, 400mg/wk 1-10 of deca .
    I'd guess to use nolva 20mg/day wk 1-10
    1000 IU HCG ED last five days of cycle
    Since Deca stays in the body for so long, would I wait to start that HCG the same week as my last deca shot or wait about three weeks when I start PCT?
    How much clomid and for how long?
    Continue with Nolva at same 20mg/day?

turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    1. HG is not better than clomid/nolva and nolva/clod is not better than HCG . They are used for different things. HCG should be used throughout a cycle, or at the very end(using it just in the middle is a waste)

2. You cannot use HCG for PCT. HCG mimicks LH, which is what your trying to recover. If the body detets LH it will not upstart natural production.

2b. HCG IMO is best used throughout the cycle at 500iu's every Mon/Tues or 500iu's every 4 days. If you havn't used HCG throughout and are running towards the end of the cycle, run 1000iu's for 5days running up to PCT. Given HCG's ability to permanently down regulate Lyd. cells wouldn't run it for longer than 5 consecutive days or over 1000iu;s at a time

trib is not something I personally use but many enjoy benefits @4g at any time. MudMan is an advocate of it's use

I am almost done my First Cycle. I Mostly followed the Novice Cycle off the site.

I Took 250mg Of Test Enathate A week For 10 Weeks, With 20mg Of D-BOl A day For the First 4 Weeks, And 10mg of Nolva a Day The Whole Time. Sunday will be my last test shot, Number 10. I was Going to continue to use the Nolva 10mg a day for the rest of the 5 weeks as it says to do in this cyle. I am also going to do the Clomid Theropy for weeks 13-15. But here is my Question. Some of my boys are telling me to use a Hcg with or after the clomid theropy. 1 Shot A week for 3 weeks of the HCG. This isnt a problem i have Access to Pregnly. My Questions Are; Is the HCG's Nessasary for such a small cycle? I have it anyway so if it helps i dont mind using it. Also When Should I Take The HCG. With the Clomid, After, What? And last but probably most important. Someone Told me to mix the 1 ml ampule of powder with the 1ml ampule of liquid and inject the whole thing. Is that to Much? Not Enough? And should i do that 3 times within 3 weeks? Please Help Me Guys Thanx For Reading so much.

turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno

I am almost done my First Cycle. I Mostly followed the Novice Cycle off the site.

I Took 250mg Of Test Enathate A week For 10 Weeks, With 20mg Of D-BOl A day For the First 4 Weeks, And 10mg of Nolva a Day The Whole Time. Sunday will be my last test shot, Number 10. I was Going to continue to use the Nolva 10mg a day for the rest of the 5 weeks as it says to do in this cyle. I am also going to do the Clomid Theropy for weeks 13-15. But here is my Question. Some of my boys are telling me to use a Hcg with or after the clomid theropy. 1 Shot A week for 3 weeks of the HCG. This isnt a problem i have Access to Pregnly. My Questions Are; Is the HCG's Nessasary for such a small cycle? I have it anyway so if it helps i dont mind using it. Also When Should I Take The HCG. With the Clomid, After, What? And last but probably most important. Someone Told me to mix the 1 ml ampule of powder with the 1ml ampule of liquid and inject the whole thing. Is that to Much? Not Enough? And should i do that 3 times within 3 weeks? Please Help Me Guys Thanx For Reading so much.

Thread Information