HeavyWeight is offline New Member

Need advice on cycle recovery!

I wanted to do a stack cycle with deca and winstrol then go into equi. I was wondering what the best recovery of clomid/nolva/hcg would be and the best times (during/ after?)... I know that the deca may stop my natural testosterone and really don't want that to happen. And I'm kinda afraid of test because i think i am highly prone to gyno from a past cycle from which I didn't even finish because of sensitivity... If you couldl please help me out in your opinions it would be greatly appreciated....

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyWeight
    I wanted to do a stack cycle with deca and winstrol then go into equi. I was wondering what the best recovery of clomid/nolva/hcg would be and the best times (during/ after?)... I know that the deca may stop my natural testosterone and really don't want that to happen. And I'm kinda afraid of test because i think i am highly prone to gyno from a past cycle from which I didn't even finish because of sensitivity... If you couldl please help me out in your opinions it would be greatly appreciated....
    Ok, before PCT, you need to have a decent cycle laid out. Honestly that cycle sucks balls because you have no Testosterone in there. Deca , Winny and Eq are going to do very little positive things for you w/o Test, but if you enjoy having a limp fallice 24/7 I guess it would be ok. As for the gyno, that can easily be combated with the use of anti-E's and/or SERMS. What exactly are your goals for this cycle? Bulking, Lean Mass, etc.? I would post you goals in the steroid forum as well. Feel free to PM me if you have any ?'s.

That cycle does suck balls...but anti-e's wont prevent gyno from the decca of b6 will

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    That cycle does suck balls...but anti-e's wont prevent gyno from the decca of b6 will
    Yeah bro, He said he was scared to use test because of gyno. I was suggesting anti Es and SERMS for that so he wouldnt be scared to put it back in a cycle. (I think you took it differently, but no worries.)Your right about the deca . Get some b6 or bromo.

Thread Information