Thread: Clomi Dosage

BigIrvGotti is offline New Member

Question Clomi Dosage

From what I have seen from all these other Clomi related threads, I havent seen any of the "Anabolic Guru's" post what the dosage is for Clomi off of the AnabolicReview-Research.com, LIKE some other guy said, how is any business going to send a product wrapped in a newspaper and then in a zip-lock bag? I mean, if you're gonna put it in newspaper, u could at least put something on ur website or somewhere about the dosage....They could have at least but it in some kind of package and bubble-wrap ? BUT BACK TO THE DOSAGE Question...it comes with a little syringe to withdraw the Clomi out, what would the dosage be if i used that lil ass syringe, it says 1 mL....but on another thread somebody said it was like 35 mgs or somethin like that, I need Somebody who knows that they are talking about to answer this thread so the basic questions on Clomi can be answered

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    bump

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    anabolic research clomid comes in a bottle which contains 70ml,each ml is 35mg of clomid.you could use it at 3ml/day(105mg) for 30 days.at this dose you need 2 bottles.you coud also use 3ml/day for 14 days and 1 1/2ml/day(52.5mg) for 14 days.at this dosing schedule 1 bottle would do.read pheedno's sticky on pct.

Thread Information