ctemkg is offline New Member

Ending 1st Cycle - Advice wanted on how to keep gains

Hi. I am about a week and a half from the end of my first cycle. It was basically:

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day
    1-10 B6/day
    1-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Will do Clomid for 3 weeks.

At the beginning of the cycle, I added 1700 calories a day to my diet, wnet up to 250-300 grams protien a day with the help of supplements, and took a weight gainer each day.

Started at 151 lbs, currently at 165. Waist still the same, did gain some muscle mass although not nearly as much as I wanted. Did gain more strength. Most of the real gains seemed to happen while I was taking the D-Bol.

Since I actually can see that I have some muscle now, I do not want to loose what I have gained. Any advice for Post Cycle diet, etc? I will be doing the 3 weeks of Clomid. Any thoughts on Clen , will it help keep the gains? I did read the Clen info here in the forums. Just not sure it it really helps to keep the gains.

Should I keep the same workout routine I have (basically 3 days a week) or are off cycle workout routines supposed to be different? Or anything else you would like to add?

I would like to do all I can to keep what I have gained, but am concerned if I keep eating all the extra calories like I have been, it may show as fat since I will be off the AS.

How long do I wait until I can go on another cycle, if I choose to at that time?

Please let me know your ideas. Thanks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by ctemkg
    Hi. I am about a week and a half from the end of my first cycle. It was basically:

1-10 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca 400mg/wk
    1-4 D-Bol 30mg/day
    1-10 B6/day
    1-10 Nolvadex 20mg/day

Will do Clomid for 3 weeks.

At the beginning of the cycle, I added 1700 calories a day to my diet, wnet up to 250-300 grams protien a day with the help of supplements, and took a weight gainer each day.

Started at 151 lbs, currently at 165. Waist still the same, did gain some muscle mass although not nearly as much as I wanted. Did gain more strength. Most of the real gains seemed to happen while I was taking the D-Bol.

Since I actually can see that I have some muscle now, I do not want to loose what I have gained. Any advice for Post Cycle diet, etc? I will be doing the 3 weeks of Clomid. Any thoughts on Clen , will it help keep the gains? I did read the Clen info here in the forums. Just not sure it it really helps to keep the gains.

Should I keep the same workout routine I have (basically 3 days a week) or are off cycle workout routines supposed to be different? Or anything else you would like to add?

I would like to do all I can to keep what I have gained, but am concerned if I keep eating all the extra calories like I have been, it may show as fat since I will be off the AS.

How long do I wait until I can go on another cycle, if I choose to at that time?

Please let me know your ideas. Thanks.
    a couple things.. first for pct reasons and start times you should be running the test a week longer then the deca..

follow the rule.. time on = time off.. so you should wait another 13 weeks at least.

when you come off you should feel a loss for appetite and energy. thats where the things like clomid come in to play. run the nolva everyday through pct as well. i had a similiar cycle minus the deca for my first which was test and dbol only. i ran a nolva and clomid pct and lost pretty much all of it.
    this last cycle i ran test prop, test e and deca. and my pct is almost over and i have kept it all so far.. this is what i am supplementing with...

5g tribulus ed
    100mgs clomid ed
    20mgs nolva ed
    10g gluatmine ed
    and i am taking no xplode for the creatine and pumps.

also your diet has to be clean.. you said you were worried that if you continued taking in that amount of calories you are afraid it will turn to fat. well if its good clean foods it wont.

hope that helps somewhat

Thread Information