Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Over the counter PCT products that work?

I was wondering if I could use certain products sold at supplement stores that would be sufficient for my PCT.

CYCLE: Pyramid schedule of Deca and Test E (which I switched to Test C at the 8th week since I ran out of Test E)

Basically I started at around 400mg (200 Deca and 200 Test) and worked my way up to a peak of about 300 Deca and 400 Test, and plan on going back down to where I started. Total time of cycle is going to be 12 weeks.

Great gains so far; around 23 pounds worth. I was told to take Saw Palmetto and Primrose Oil for the duration of cycle and afterward to help control side effects.

I was at the supp store and saw some products that claim to block cortisol build up and another that claims to re-start natural test production quickly.

The first product was sold as a weight loss product, and I can't think of the freakin name, but my girlfriend uses it. I looked at the product closely and it claims to block cortisol buildup.

The other product is 6 oxo I believe, and it is the one that claims to jump start natural test production.

I am having a hard time getting my hands on legit, proven PCT products, and I don't like the idea of ordering online. I can't afford to get busted. I want to keep as much of the gains I made as possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Aboot is offline Banned
    Tribulus is beneficial but is not a subsitute for clomid and nolvadex . Where are you located and why doesn't your source (at the very least) have access to PCT products? If you live in the US ordering over the internet from a research company is very worry free.

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    I am in the U.S. and I don't know why this source doesn't have acces to PCT. I get it through a friend of the source. I know it sounds weird, but I trust this person, and I trust the product to be legit. I am in a line of work that makes it very scary to have any of that stuff delivered to an address with my name on it, whether it's for "research" purposes or not. Everyone knows what that stuff is for. I am very limited in how many people I know that I would even consider telling about this.

Thread Information