jo150 is offline Associate Member

Arrow Nolvadex Question

I plan on starting a stack of deca and test e. for 10 weeks. I just wanted to know some poeple's opinion on how to do the PCT. I plan to only use Nolvadex . How long should I start taking it before I start my cycle? and how long should I continue to take it after I am finished with the cycle?

two words, Pheednos PCT!! read that then you will know how to perform PCT and what to use.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    I plan on starting a stack of deca and test e. for 10 weeks. I just wanted to know some poeple's opinion on how to do the PCT. I plan to only use Nolvadex. How long should I start taking it before I start my cycle? and how long should I continue to take it after I am finished with the cycle?
    If you're running Deca I would suggest Vit B6 200mg ED, nolva will not prevent Deca gyno. I suggest you research a little bit more on what dossages you will be taking on the Test and Deca and the anti-e and PCT

I plan on taking test e. 300mg and deca 250mg.
    why won't it prevent deca gyno?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Plastic, Pheednos PCT is very good and easy to follow.

Hey Jay Man is that picture really of you?
    if so I want to listen to what cycle you would suggest to me for my second cycle.
    I would follow it to the "T". I can only get my hands on a few kinds of roids though. i know that I can get test e 300mg and deca 250mg. It would be cool if you can tell me a good cycle or stack to do. please include PCT like clomid or Nolvadex . when to take it and how much. I don't wanna to acne all over or make my nuts shrink.
    I have read some of your other stuff and it deffinately sounds like you know what you are talking about. I don't wanna get just big like some of the other guys I wanna have both size and definition.
    Can you tell me a cycle to take?

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    Hey Jay Man is that picture really of you?
    if so I want to listen to what cycle you would suggest to me for my second cycle.
    I would follow it to the "T". I can only get my hands on a few kinds of roids though. i know that I can get test e 300mg and deca 250mg. It would be cool if you can tell me a good cycle or stack to do. please include PCT like clomid or Nolvadex . when to take it and how much. I don't wanna to acne all over or make my nuts shrink.
    I have read some of your other stuff and it deffinately sounds like you know what you are talking about. I don't wanna get just big like some of the other guys I wanna have both size and definition.
    Can you tell me a cycle to take?
    Sure bro, I can help you out. It is a little more complicated then just telling you what cycle to take to look like me. It just isn't that easy. Besides, I've been training for over 15 years and cycled too many times to count so to tell you what to do on your second cycle to get my results is not possible.

I can put you on the right track as far as diet, exercise and cycles I've used but your genetics and work ethic will decide how you turn out. As far as acne and your nuts shrinking, that may be a guarantee but there are ways to control those sides.

PM me with the following information and I will see what I can do: What have you cycled to date? What are your stats? What is your diet like? How old are you? What is your training cycle? What are your goals (weight, body fat %, etc.)

Thread Information