Thread: hcg?

statuZ is offline Banned

hcg?

i was wandering if they concider hcg as a steroid ? or can they sell it as a research chemical? Thanks!

statuZ is offline Banned
    /bump

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it'll never be sold as a reserach chem.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    it'll never be sold as a reserach chem.
    okay so i take it that its illegal? im not asking for sources just to get htat out im just wandering cuse im int he middle of a cycle and concidering of getting hcg . once again i dont need a source (if its illegal!)

Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    okay so i take it that its illegal? im not asking for sources just to get htat out im just wandering cuse im int he middle of a cycle and concidering of getting hcg . once again i dont need a source (if its illegal!)

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    My doctor prescribed HCG for me when my test levels came back super low on my blood work.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    My doctor prescribed HCG for me when my test levels came back super low on my blood work.
    was this after a cycle?

Iowa is offline Banned
    IMO, you only need to use HCG after a long cycle. JMO of course.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    was this after a cycle?
    This was after 36 weeks of cycling. I should have done HCG 2 or 3 times during and right after. I didn't and my test levels were in the crapper even after my usual PCT which always works for me. The deca kicked my @ss.

turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    This was after 36 weeks of cycling. I should have done HCG 2 or 3 times during and right after. I didn't and my test levels were in the crapper even after my usual PCT which always works for me. The deca kicked my @ss.
    I am almost done my First Cycle. I Mostly followed the Novice Cycle off the site.

I Took 250mg Of Test Enathate A week For 10 Weeks, With 20mg Of D-BOl A day For the First 4 Weeks, And 10mg of Nolva a Day The Whole Time. Sunday will be my last test shot, Number 10. I was Going to continue to use the Nolva 10mg a day for the rest of the 5 weeks as it says to do in this cyle. I am also going to do the Clomid Theropy for weeks 13-15. But here is my Question. Some of my boys are telling me to use a Hcg with or after the clomid theropy. 1 Shot A week for 3 weeks of the HCG. This isnt a problem i have Access to Pregnly. My Questions Are; Is the HCG's Nessasary for such a small cycle? I have it anyway so if it helps i dont mind using it. Also When Should I Take The HCG. With the Clomid, After, What? And last but probably most important. Someone Told me to mix the 1 ml ampule of powder with the 1ml ampule of liquid and inject the whole thing. Is that to Much? Not Enough? And should i do that 3 times within 3 weeks? Please Help Me Guys Thanx For Reading so much.

Thread Information