Thread: Post Deca

micdrew is offline New Member

Post Deca

I just finished up an 8 week cycle of Deca 200 mg. I could have most likely increased the dosage, oh well. Well i havent had any side effects, and also know that Deca has a long half life, but i dont know how long. I was going to buy this to take post http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...1bbd890b36266e now i have 2 questions, is that enough? and also when should i start taking it? Thanks guys.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

standard protocol is to start clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot. you weren't running deca alone i hope. that seems like an awful low doseage if only deca cycle, which is not a good idea.

micdrew is offline New Member
    so start 3 weeks after last shot, how many weeks on clomid and how many mg/day?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    300 mg first day 100mg day 2 to 11 and 50mg day day 12 to 21 if you done some reserch you would know how to run pct

some people prefer to run clomid at 100mg all the way through pct because the initial 300 mg dose can be a little bit to much and some have claimed to have tracers at that doseage. i've always ran mine at 100mg day 1-28 for pct but it is all a matter of preference which one you would rather run. this is just my 2 cents.

take a look at pheendos pct at the top of the pct forum. it can clear up some of the questions you have about pct

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    some people prefer to run clomid at 100mg all the way through pct because the initial 300 mg dose can be a little bit to much and some have claimed to have tracers at that doseage. i've always ran mine at 100mg day 1-28 for pct but it is all a matter of preference which one you would rather run. this is just my 2 cents.

i agree it is your own preference and what might work for me might not work for someone else

Thread Information