khurrams is offline Associate Member

Does Clomid make depression worse?????

Its a very stupid question but I just wanna see if someone can help me....Im just going through a small phase of depression due to my past (my ex)....Iv done clomid before but I never felt the way I am feeling now....I just wanted your opinions as to the effects of clomid intensifying the depression that I am going through??? I guess I am feeling this downer right now as we speak and the thought of PCT I am about to go on is making me feel even shi*tier....

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Yes it does. This is why i use nolva for PCT now. Clomid sucks.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Yeah, clomid can make you wanna go grab a shotgun and end it dude, my advice is to be strong my brotha'. It will be over in a little bit.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid doesnt bother me like that. The only effect I get from clomid is visual tracers.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's your low hormones that make you depressed.......... not the clomid.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Clomid doesnt bother me like that. The only effect I get from clomid is visual tracers.
    Really? I read earlier about visual tracers and clomid but I thought it was a joke. So this is true? I am in my 3rd week of using it and nothing except for feeling a little down, but I blame my work for that.

newaza007 is offline New Member
    I just finished my clomid and I'm very happy that it's over. I experienced the tracers at night which I didn't mind. I didn't get emotional from it (wasn't crying over everything). However, it totally ****ed with my mind. It made me want to kill everyone that looked at me funny, made me think about old girlfriends, made me extremely jealous with my wife, etc. Don't know if I would ever do clomid again.

jesse_james is offline Member
    clomid has an opposite effect with me leavin me feel quite happy, the only side effect i get is flashin light and visual disturbances

the estrogen rebound with Clomid just makes me want to cry ....Tamoxifen (Nolva ) for me thanks

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    what are tracers at night???????????????????????????????????

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I used nolva only for my last pct and feel that I didn't keep any strength gains..I did keep the size though..or most of it. This next time around clomid will be he corner stone of my pct along with nolva and lots of trib

Well I am gonna be doing my last tren shot on monday meaning my clomid starts on thursday however I have already started the Trib last week at 4.5 grams everyday..on top of that I started creatine aswell and taking dex with pwo shake to spike up the insulin ...Im also planning to take B12 for energy and appetite once I start the clomid so Im hoping that all these additives help with the increase in natty hormones and not make me feel like chit.......Wish me luck

got fina? is offline Member
    I recently ended my cycle and started the clomid as well. At work i have to deal with hundreds of customers that come in daily. Im usually excellent with the fake smile and treat them all great. Lately i dont know why but i cant take them. I feel like hitting one of them with a stik. I think they know this. which is not good for bussiness.
    Its also making me crazy with my gurl which until now didnt care what she was doing.

I dont think its just the Clomid though. I also think the ending my cycle caused a crash which im feeling and the clomid is definately adding to it.

marlin444 is offline Associate Member

wrong pill.....

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    clomid has an opposite effect with me leavin me feel quite happy, the only side effect i get is flashin light and visual disturbances
    hey jesse i think someone sold you extasy instead of clomid...... LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    I recently ended my cycle and started the clomid as well. At work i have to deal with hundreds of customers that come in daily. Im usually excellent with the fake smile and treat them all great. Lately i dont know why but i cant take them. I feel like hitting one of them with a stik. I think they know this. which is not good for bussiness.
    Its also making me crazy with my gurl which until now didnt care what she was doing.

I dont think its just the Clomid though. I also think the ending my cycle caused a crash which im feeling and the clomid is definately adding to it.

Tribulus....HCG ....Creatine.....B12 usually takes depression away......

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Yeah, clomid can make you wanna go grab a shotgun and end it dude, my advice is to be strong my brotha'. It will be over in a little bit.
    lol....

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    the estrogen rebound with Clomid just makes me want to cry ....Tamoxifen (Nolva ) for me thanks
    Shouldn't you be promoting clomid Mr ar-r

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    I was depressed as hell during PCT last year. I def think it was the clomid...well that and moving to a different city...=P

jadec is offline New Member
    would st. johns wort help with the clomid?

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    all i can say is after the first 24 hours of the clomid experince..i gootta switch to something else...**** is riculous..id ratrher loose the gains than go through this....depressed?..lol..heres the thoughts of the night...you have no direction...you have no purpose...your a failure ..all night..all day today...i cant eat...cant hold down any water...this s*** sucks!!

7COCU7 is offline New Member
    I had the same problem with Clomid....depressed as hell, even ON anti-depressants. The good thing is that the half-life is short, so you can try it and if you can't handle it, you get relief pretty quick by stopping.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    all i can say is after the first 24 hours of the clomid experince..i gootta switch to something else...**** is riculous..id ratrher loose the gains than go through this....depressed?..lol..heres the thoughts of the night...you have no direction...you have no purpose...your a failure ..all night..all day today...i cant eat...cant hold down any water...this s*** sucks!!
    This may have been all mental to me but try it with nolva and liquidex like Pheedno outlines in his PCT post. It works much better than just Clomid alone.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    haha whoa visual tracers sound bad ass

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I take a ton of st john's ward during PCT.

whalerider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    haha whoa visual tracers sound bad ass
    I actually liked them quite a bit in high school. After 3 hits of purple pyramid.....

Thread Information