Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Pyramiding vs. PCT

I was wondering if pyramiding down slowly out of a cycle to help smooth the transition from artificial to natural test production would be a legitimate substitute to PCT.

My main goal is to minimize loss of gains. Thanks in advance.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    If itworked don't you think everybody would be doing it?

Froggy is offline Member
    When you stop taking a long acting ester...there is like a natural "pyramiding down" while waiting to start PCT (two weeks for test-e) as it leaves your system...At this point you need something to kick-start your natural production...for most, natural production will not take place until the cycle is done, done...
    I like short acting esters at the begining & end of a cycle...this way I feel I've got more control of the cycle (((I hate waiting for Stuff to happen)))...IMO, I wouldn't pyramid down as this would likely delay the transition...Good luck to ya Bro...

Deez101 is offline Junior Member
    Actually Big Mike, I wouldn't know how many people do pyramid vs. PCT; I am a first timer and don't have any friends on the gear that's why I asked. Plus, I would think that some just wouldn't have the patience to stretch out the cycle (needle poking and money) to do the downward pyramid.

Froggy, thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

On a side note, does anyone know what the natural test production rate is for a male, 30 yrs 210 lbs?

mcm2176 is offline New Member
    I beieve that natural test production is roughly 70mg/ wk, though I may be mistaken - anybody else?

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    When you stop taking a long acting ester...there is like a natural "pyramiding down" while waiting to start PCT (two weeks for test-e) as it leaves your system...At this point you need something to kick-start your natural production...for most, natural production will not take place until the cycle is done, done...
    I like short acting esters at the begining & end of a cycle...this way I feel I've got more control of the cycle (((I hate waiting for Stuff to happen)))...IMO, I wouldn't pyramid down as this would likely delay the transition...Good luck to ya Bro...

Agreed. Deez, perhaps I misunderstood a bit, but I would just like to make certain that you know better than to skip pct right? It is totally necessary to take proper pct measures...nolva, clomid...etc.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yes it is totally necessary, unless you dont like your balls of course...or if your a woman

Thread Information