dynamike is offline Associate Member

PCT 2nd Atttempt!!

ok...18 days ago..i had my last shot of prop and enanthate ...on the tird day i took 300mg of clomid...as well as 20 mg of tamox ..and .25 of L-dex...

yo...i couldnt of gotten sicker...holy s***...had tracers really bad for four days...gotten constipated...threw up..the works..i even called poison control ..i thought i may of had to go to the hospital...

well...the boys arent back yet..and i dont want to loose what i got here...so i just did :

100 ml of clomid
    20 ml of tamox
    .25 of L-dex

hard to swallow down the clomid after that experience...

from reading what i have read im still not to late to hit the pct since prop is 18 days after...heres hoping for a healty PCT..not getting sick ..and keeping what i have got

also doing the creatine...powder...bump up protein intake...and eating everything...

keep your fingers crossed for me fellas..dont wanna get sick again...

t-money is offline Member
    Good luck and keep us posted

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Does this really happen to everyone or does it depend from person to person?
    Anyways, bro good luck and keep us posted.

yeah..I dont know if it does or not...but it def did me...i was seriously screwed up...I couldnt function at all...so i have skipped the 300...and am doing the 100 ml of clomid...for the 30 days...i dont feel any sides from this amount of dose...thank God...

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    if the Clomid bothers you just bump up the Nolva and lower the clomid, you may also want to throw in some trib, nad some tong kat to boost your natty test levels, if you were shooting enanthate and prop should start pct 2 weeks after last injection so your ok if you start 18 days after

**** i just typed in a long response here and hit the wrong button...now im retyping...lol...anyhow im feeling pretty good from the new pct...

100 ml of clomid...with arr's thats three sprays equal to 105 ml

strength is not there today...maybe that is just a bad day..not enough food in me...but down a ton from last week...375 for 4 last week benching...this week 315 for three for five sets but still sucked...time to check the ego at the door...and do reps..

I also have ordered more clomid from AR R...thanks to Pheendo for hitting me up during that 300 ml experience...( i did 97.5 sprays thinking that the syringe was 3.5 ml only..totally screwed that up i beleive..although it hasnt been confirmed to my satisfaction...

ordered arr's creatine as well...

tong kat?..going to have to do a search on that

about trib...cna you get otc?..gnc?..or elsewhere?..thanks

jaffry20 is offline Member
    from reading what i have read im still not to late to hit the pct since prop is 18 days after...heres hoping for a healty PCT..not getting sick ..and keeping what i have got

[/QUOTE]
    Isn't Prop 3 days after last injection? shouldn't you of finished your test 2 weeks before your Prop?

jaffry20 is offline Member
    you shoulda finished your your Test E first then continued on the Test Prop for the remaining 2 weeks so your PCT start times were both exact.

well.. had u asked i would of told u that it was aratest...a mix of both with no way of separating the two...200 mg of E and 50 mg of prop

pct update and observations

hola..Well pct..getting off a cycle...Not the fun part of working out..For sure...i checked the date of my last shot...I mistankenly said on here the wrong date..Iactually started pct on the 8th...The 5th was my last shot...Of november..i have plenty of clomid..Tamox..L dex...even ordered trib...The boys are coming back...But the body whew..Is not liking the change...I noticed a big breakout on my lats both sides...I never have zits...I attribute that to change in blood levels...shoulders are killing me...And to my eyes i look real flabby...Not hard like i was...i believe thats a real perception..Not my mind skrewin with me...

now the shcoking thing...Nov 6th i benched 420
    today..couldnt even do 315 for 2!!
    No endurance suddenly..or strength...24 days after my last shot...

my solution to the lack of hardnesss..And strength is going to be light weight and reps...Im having trouble eating too...Dont feel like it...Truthfully dont feel like doing much...The pct blues

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    WOW DUde you fell apart fast!!! Its been over a month since my last injection and I havent lost more than 10 lbs off bench. I'm not looking quite as freakish as I did while on cycle but I havent lost very much at all. Barely used any Clomid 40 mgs Nolva a day 4-5 grams of Trib, Tong Kat 150 mgs a day,2 ZMA a day tons of protien, training hard and sleeping alot. Bench was up to 455 for 2 during cycle and right now Ill still press 4 plates a side for 4 without a spot so I havent lost much. Legs are still strong alittle weaker but alright. Definetly get sum TongKat I felt that stuff right away even brought the libido back a bit. That was the one thing that really left me after cycle, couldnt get hard nomatter what, till I took that stuff so I know it works

IM callin it a bad day..see how it feels tom...dont feel the pct is doing much to tell ya the truth...somehow three squirts of arr's clomid doesn't seem like enough...

Tong Kat..ive done two seraches on it and came up with nothing..any ideas about info on it?..thanks..much appreciated bigrthanu...glad u didn't loose it like i have here..could partly be amental thing with me too..knowing im off etc...

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    Bro IMHO PCT is up to the individual not a must.

peace

db

Thread Information