shootdeep is offline Member

Is He Screwed???

about a year ago my brother did an 8 week deca /sus cycle. he used 250mg/wk of sus and 200mg/wk deca. he never did PCT and he had the usual problems; low libido, lethergy, mood swings. anyway, about 3 months ago he did a clomid only cycle. he ran 100mg/day for 14 days then 50mg/day for 7 more days. he said it helped him a little, but he's not anywhere near what he was before the original cycle. so, i'm asking for KNOWLEDGABLE opinions(Pheedno..please help) on what he should do. he will only see his doc as an absolute last resort. the problem was that he didn't want anyone to know so he never asked me about the proper way to do a cycle, and now he needs my/our help. thanks in advance.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do another round of clomid. Maybe the clomid he got was bunk. I have about 8 cycles under my belt and a good round of clomid always gets me back up and runnin. Compared to gear though??? I mean its never gonna be like your on a gram of test, without a gram of test on board bro.

darmadoc is offline Member
    He should have recovered naturally by a year out. I would be concerned that his symptoms are related to something else. He needs to get a test level checked. If he doesn't want to go to the doctor, there are some labs that will do it without a doctor's involvement. Check out healthcheckusa.com.

shootdeep is offline Member
    thanks for the input bros, he appreciates it.

Thread Information