Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

tapering down letro for PCT

Im pretty gyno prone and ive been running 1.25mgs of femara ed as well as 20mgs nolva.

Im on week 7 of a ten week cycle involving test. starting week 9/10-12 im going to be running Methylated DHT to harden up my gains.

I realize i have to taper off my letro useage because it can interfere with my recovery during pct.

Now I will be running 20mgs nolva ed until week 13 that is when pct starts with just nolva and tribulus.

When should I start tapering my letro down and how much should I drop down.

I was thinking Id start dropping during week 11 and then drop .25 every two days until I reach no letro for week 13 PCT?

So this would leave 4 days while waiting for pct to begin while I have no letro in my body sound good or should I make it so I end the letro closer to the first day of PCT?

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    sh!t bro.... that ALOT of femera... its strong ****.. i was gyno prone and 1.25 mgs E4D does the trick for me.... stop it 2 weeks before pct and run nolva for pct at 20mgs ed along with the clomid and you should be good

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    be prepared to bump your nolva up a little bit though, as when you discontinue letro after prolonged usage it is highly probable you will experience an estrogenic rebound. If your gyno prone that could possibly mean hell for you. I had to bump my nolva a bit when i discontinued letro for that reason!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I already have pre-existing gyno thats why so I even feel slight growth from time to time even with the femara and nolva so it can be done but it t6akes alot of femara.

Thread Information