toc67guru is offline Associate Member

using arimidex with hcg for testicular atrophy

if hcg is used at the end of the cycle at 500-1000iu/day for 10 days to rectify atrophy does anyone use arimidex alongside it to considering hcg amplifies aromatisation or is nolvodex sufficient.this is of course before starting into proper pct of nolvo/arimidex/clomid for several weeks.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg has nothing to do with the Aromtise inhibitor Arimidex or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator like nolvadex . You can run HCG along with both and I dont see a problem with it. Both the AI's and SERM you mentioned are for the reduction of estrogen or conversion of estrogen. Not for specific stimulation of LH levels such as HCG is going to do. The only concern you should worry about is running clomid along side HCG.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member

pct

thanks luvmyroids for the reply.my query is in regards to mimicking LH with hcg to stimulate the testes to return volume you also magnify aromatisation to estrogen.i wondered did people combat the increase of estrogen by using an AI considering estrogen post cycle may already be high.i know you could use a serm but this only prevents estrogen binding.
    i will of course use a pct plan like pheedno's after hcg therapy when a serm is useful in preventing negative feedback of estrogen thus recovery of the hpta.

Thread Information