KODE is offline Junior Member

drink nolva/clomid?

is it possibe to drink clomid and nolva instead of injecting it? i was gonna order some from ar-r but noticed its injectable. is there any way to take it orally and will it work just as good as if it were injected? thanks in advance..

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    I know you're new so no flaming I guess... But we at the forums do not inject our nolva and clomid. We drink it. You do not, I repeat, DO NOT inject this stuff.

boy do i feel dumb!!

boy do i feel dumb! im new so thanks for not flaming me.. so how would i take the clomid and nolva from ar-r ? is there any specific way to take it orally if its the liquid?? the tamoxifen (nolva) is 50ml-20mg/ml and the clomid is 70ml-35mg/ml. ive only taken the clomid tabs in the past and i dont know how to take the liquid. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol inject nolva and clomid..oh no... well bro the 50ml-20mg/ml would mean to take 1ml=1cc thats equal to 20mg.. in assuming your asking for your pct.. run 20mgs day of that and do the math for the clomid.. 35mg/ml = say app. 1.5 ml to make 50mgs. it should come with something to measure it out for you... do a search for liquid clomid and liquid nolva... u can find more info..

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    use a syringe to withdraw it out of the bottle, then twist off the needle and squirt it in the back of your throat. wash it down with grapefruit juice, it will help your body absorb it.

thanks

thank you guys for all the info. if it wasnt for these forums i would be very lost . again, thanks for the help..

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KODE
    thank you guys for all the info. if it wasnt for these forums i would be very lost . again, thanks for the help..
    no problem, just do all the research you can, you'll find all the info you need and more on this board.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    why does grapefruit juice help your body absorb it?
    or are you just saying that because that is how taking creatine is?
    maybe the situation is similar?

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    mikeyz23 sure is a little man!

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    just started mine right now...check pheendos post on how much and when...man im feeling alittle dizzy after all that...cant wait to get the boys back and the post cycle size!!!!good luck!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    mikeyz23 sure is a little man!

lets seee some pics bro befroe u start flaming. u are even smaller than him according your your profile "LITTLE MAN"

wizurdry is offline New Member
    OK.... Ive been reading on this site for a little while.... finally got registered and this is my first post..... i did 2 cycles years ago.... and had bad post effects..... i used clomid tabs and something that i injected (really shouldnt have cycled anything without researching it) So my question is.... is there a PCT that is injectable.... or is it that i was injecting the oral nolva?? So long ago i cant remember the name.... but was in single dosage sealed glass that i had to break open.... i think there was 4 or 5 doses..... What is the consequence of inj this stuff besides the fact the it wont work??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizurdry
    OK.... Ive been reading on this site for a little while.... finally got registered and this is my first post..... i did 2 cycles years ago.... and had bad post effects..... i used clomid tabs and something that i injected (really shouldnt have cycled anything without researching it) So my question is.... is there a PCT that is injectable.... or is it that i was injecting the oral nolva?? So long ago i cant remember the name.... but was in single dosage sealed glass that i had to break open.... i think there was 4 or 5 doses..... What is the consequence of inj this stuff besides the fact the it wont work??

u are talking about HCG . some people prefer that for PCT but u shouldnt, i repaeat DO NOT take clomid and HCG at the same time. it will do nohting for u . HCG mimicks LH. while clomid stimulates LH production. by taking them both at the same time, they will cancel each other out. clomid/nolva/femara is best for PCT in my opinion

wizurdry is offline New Member
    Well now that i think of it..... i did chlomid pct for the first cycle alone..... then the HCG for the 2nd cycle alone...... i was worried that i injected bad gear....... This time im gonna research myself and put together my own stack rather on depend on other people.... now that im back in the gym and feeling good about it again..... thanks, and im sure ill have more questions in the future.... so look out for me!!

Thread Information