bigjayo is offline Associate Member

letro during PCT?

Hey guys got a quick question.

I was doing 750mg test/450mg tren acetate. Got a nasty case of gyno, did 600mg ED b6, 120mg nolvadex (liquid so underdosed) for a solid week, no luck. So I decided to trash the cycle. I ordered femara(supposed to be good for both estrogen and prolactin gyno). Since it was test e, I have to wait 2 weeks before I start full PCT, currently on day 5 of 14(before pct begins), I've been running femara 5mg(I know its high but jesus you should see the gyno I'm dealing with). Can I continue to use a lower dose of femara during PCT or should I extend my cycle to another week of 250mg test e(very low dose) so I can continue using femara? I heard femara = to be used on cycle, not during PCT but that only gives me 2 weeks to attemp to combat this gyno and I fear it might take longer. PCT is pheednos of 100mg clomid ED 1-30, and i'm gonna bump up the nolva to 60,40,20 to prevent an estrogen rebound from the letro. Any help would be appreciated, I just don't know if I can use letro during PCT or to extend the cycle(basically using 100mg-200mg test every week to at least mimic natural test production so no more test converts to estrogen and makes gyno worse) and keep using it?

Thanks
    Last edited by bigjayo; 12-12-2004 at 07:39 PM.

Thread Information