Thread: Hcg ???

mofig608 is offline New Member

Question Hcg ???

I dont hear much talk of HCG for PCT. Is Nolva and Clomid enough? What can be substituted for HCG if any?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.......

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    HCG and clomid cancel each other out... they are no good togehter. But HCG during the trail end of the cycle is good.

For the most part nolva and clomid are enough, but l-dex is a very good thing to add

Thanks for the info....................

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Swale and a lot of others recommend HCG throughout a cycle to prevent shrinkage -aka testicular atrophy. I'm not keen on my balls atrophying personally and use 500iu 2x/week during a cycle -and a little at the end to make sure I'm up to size before i start the Clomid. Some people just let em shrink and zap em at the end. Some people say they don't get shrinkage and don't need it.

So you're saying if my balls haven't shrunk then I should'nt worry about zapping them with HCG ??

zap lmao....
    Id use it even if you feel you havent shrunk... b/c your natural production will have gone down for sure.

Mr Sparkle you said HCG and Clomid cancel each other out. What exactly do you mean by that? You cant take both together as you can Nolva or should the Clomid begin after the HCG therapy?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Clomid begins after HCG -give it a couple days. The reason is because HCG temporarily raises test levels and suppresses HPTA and you don't want that happening when you're doing PCT, which is meant to restart HPTA and natural test production.

That right Mr Sparkle?

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Clomid begins after HCG -give it a couple days. The reason is because HCG temporarily raises test levels and suppresses HPTA and you don't want that happening when you're doing PCT, which is meant to restart HPTA and natural test production.

That right Mr Sparkle?
    something like that

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mofig608
    Mr Sparkle you said HCG and Clomid cancel each other out. What exactly do you mean by that?
    Originally posted by Pheendo:

You do not want to use HCG during PCT as it will ultimately inhibit recovery. HCG mimicks LH, which is what your trying to recvover. If the body detects LH(from the HCG administration) it has no way of fully upstarting natural production as there is no need to.

Kind of like shutting down natural testosterone production with the administration of exogenous testosterone.

badstar is offline New Member
    last cycle i finshed with suspension and started my pct a day after... i used HCG twice a week for 2 weeks and then i started clomid and nolva at the end of those 2 weeks... worked like a charm.. there could be studies here and there on these substances but u'll never know what works for u until u try it urself...

Badstar

Thread Information