Thread: 80mg nolv ??

AVAGO is offline Member

80mg nolv ??

I have been advised to take arimidex as i have the earlyest signs of gyno and told that the arimidex will (burn) away any slight visual signs of gyno, as this is so expensive i was woundering if 80mg of nolv for a week then back to 20mg would have the same effect on reversing gyno i heard that in these doses it is v effective???

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    I have been advised to take arimidex as i have the earlyest signs of gyno and told that the arimidex will (burn) away any slight visual signs of gyno, as this is so expensive i was woundering if 80mg of nolv for a week then back to 20mg would have the same effect on reversing gyno i heard that in these doses it is v effective???

Gyno is not reversible without surgery. My last cycle I did novla 20mg ed and my lumps went down quite a bit

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well if it is in it's early satges it is reversable IMO. Monet Boss Hustler posted an excellent rply to this last week I think pound it hard w/ 80 mg until the sigans are gone and then go on a 20 mg maintanance dose. Do 20 mg from the start of every cycle from now on if you are gyno prone.

AVAGO is offline Member

Thumbs up

Well if it is in it's early satges it is reversable IMO. Monet Boss Hustler posted an excellent rply to this last week I think pound it hard w/ 80 mg until the sigans are gone and then go on a 20 mg maintanance dose. Do 20 mg from the start of every cycle from now on if you are gyno prone.
    cheers thats what i want to hear its well early, nothin really but if i leave it n carry on it probably wont be... 80mg here i come ..........

Thread Information