Juicehawk is offline New Member

Help with syringe

Just finished 3rd cycle
    Week 1-17 test-e 250mg 2-ew
    Week 1-10 deca 200 2-ew
    week 8-17 tren 75 ed
    Novedex week 1-17 20mg ed
    clomid on hand for PCT

My question is i,m trying some hcg to jump start my pct i,m using an U-100 insulin syringe not sure how to dose wanting to do 500 IU per day need a little help. By the way I,M 50 years young any suggestions on PCT I have a little trouble getting started after cycle made great gains on this cycle don,t want to lose it.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Here, its a STICKY in this section it should answer your question. AND DONT USE HCG WHILE USING CLOMID!!! Its a no no.

DId you read any of the stickys in here before you posted?

Pheedno's PCT

I,m not using hcg with clomid my pct with clomid is still 3 weeks away.I,M doing the hcg week 18 after last injecton.

I think you youg guys missed the point i.m asking for dosing info not when to use. the only PCT ifo I need is from some of the vets that knows the strain on us older guys I,m only a newbie to this site not to AS.

Rexx is offline New Member
    Check out some of the HRT sites, they will tell you 1000-1500 EOD as a bridge between test and anti-e.
    personally I find 700iu EOD starting the last week or so of test works but ...

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexx
    Check out some of the HRT sites, they will tell you 1000-1500 EOD as a bridge between test and anti-e.
    personally I find 700iu EOD starting the last week or so of test works but ...
    What HRT sites is that??? I know that over at www.sculptediron.com were SWALE is (he is a HRT DR.) He prescribes 250-500 iu's E4D. This is while ON. You run HCG while you are running the last 1/2 or the last 1/3 of your cycle, run that all the way up to last 3 days before PCT. And then start PCT.

BTW: You adminster HCG E4D cuz thats when the half life is. TOO MUCH HCG will make it aromitize and cause titties.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicehawk
    I think you youg guys missed the point i.m asking for dosing info not when to use. the only PCT ifo I need is from some of the vets that knows the strain on us older guys I,m only a newbie to this site not to AS.
    Try this: This is LWB's PCT: Its a little on the heavier side with the Clomid and the Nolva.

Day 1 300mg days 2-15 100mg days 16-30 50mg
    Day1-30 40mg Nolvadex
    Day 1-30 5 grams of tribulus(2.5 in AM and 2.5 in PM)
    ZMA throughout

Thread Information