insanepump621 is offline Member

effects of cycling without pct?

I got my cycle in order but cant get my hands on my pct till like a week after my cycle Test enthate 300 and deca 300. I Just wondering what some of the effects are without pct after a cycle. My buddy has been cycling on and off for about 3 years now and he has never pct'd. and i dnt really notice what the negative effects he tells me it dont matter he says he takes 6 oxo and it works for him he claims. Knock some sense into me and into him please thank

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Dont start your cycle till you get all your gear and that includes your stuff for PCT. If you dont do PCT there are a number of things that can possibly happen:

A) You lose alot of your gains that you worked so hard for.

B) You dont ever fully recover and you can have a limp noodle, or just not enough ability to make your own testosterone . You are basically shut down.

Both of these can happen or only 1 to some varying degree. But just the thought of Mr. Winky not working right or losing all that weight I put on is enough for me to make sure I have all the goodies in my hand before I start. So YES you do need PCT and dont use 6-oxo

Thread Information