Thread: nolva question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

nolva question

i just started taking nolva 20 mgs a day, because i have had some flashes of gyno from a cycle,sus and deca , i finished in october. i know i should have started the nolva way sooner ,but it did not come in time, well my nips are a little puffy and some milky fluid does come out sometmes if i squeeze them. i have a lump under my left nip from a previous cycle a year ago, but i used nolva in the past to keep it in check. ok so here is my question, i have been taking the nolva for a week now at 20 mgs a day and my nipples feel sore and they look like they are changing form. i do not know if this is a good sign or not. could the nolva be making my gyno worse or is it working in the right manner? thanks for all help

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Goo! Get on some B6.... 600mg ED till the milk goes away. Split your dose 3x ED
    You need to do this because of the elevated prolactin levels... you can say thank you to deca for that...

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    is the nolva ok to take even though my nips feel iritated when i take them?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    is the nolva ok to take even though my nips feel iritated when i take them?
    The nolva is ok but will do nothing for prolactin levels.......... the higher prolactin levels are why you're lactating.

As Mr. Sparkele said run 600 to 800mg of B6 until sysmptoms disapear. If that doesn't work you may need to find bromo

Thread Information