bigshoulders is offline New Member

Hcg Question !!!!!

Just received 4 ampules of HCG and ready to use it. Let me tell ya'll where I am.

I am 5 weeks off my cycle did 3 weeks of clomid, but still no sex drive

I am also coming off 2 cycles in 1 year that were horrible choices...

Should I start the HCG now and administer it with Nova and then clomid at the end?

pLEASE HELP

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I would run it at 500iu once a week throughout your cycle until 4 weeks before pct then up it to 500iu eod for the next 2 weeks and make sure you stop 2 weeks prior to pct.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    I would run it at 500iu once a week throughout your cycle until 4 weeks before pct then up it to 500iu eod for the next 2 weeks and make sure you stop 2 weeks prior to pct.
    i'm gonna take it you didn't read his post ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshoulders
    Should I start the HCG now and administer it with Nova and then clomid at the end?
    no need for nolva & clomid at the end of hcg , if you decide to run it.

but.......try using some Trib first. save the hcg for your next cycle, if you plan to run one again.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Id just try clomid for 2-3 weeks at 100mg ED, and use 4g of trib ED for months...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just received 4 ampules of HCG and ready to use it. Let me tell ya'll where I am.

pLEASE HELP
    You may need to run the clomid a bit longer depending on what the last cycle look like you may still be recovering. Also, as the others stated 4g of Trib added will also help the sex drive.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

pLEASE HELP
    There is a great article on this exact subject by Author L. Rea in the June 2004 Muscular Development mag...."Building the Perfect Beast" column.

Based on the article, I would start with what your cycle consisted of. Things such as....Do you have high levels of prolactin from use a nandrolone and/or Trenbolone or do you have suppression of HPTA due to heavy test use or what? Hence, you need to start with the AASs you took to figure out why your libido is toast.

Nandrolone/trenbolone hpta suppression requires more than the usual hcg, clomid,nolvadex . It will also require the use of cabergoline or bromocriptine. In order to find out what your prolactin, LH, and/or FSH levles are...you need to get blood work. It does help to know what you cycle consisted of. This will help you get a basic idea as to what may/might be causing the loss of libido. Then the appropriate blood work should follow to ascertain the hormone levels.

The best thing is to get a hold of the article and read it. It is brilliant.
    Good luck and GOD speed in your recovery.

Knight1811

Thread Information