Strictly Business is offline New Member

Quick Question about Clomids and M1T

Hey guys as many may know, I am new on this board. And I was curious if anyone could help me, after a cycle of M1T, do you need to take clomids? It may be a stupid question, but I know M1T has test in it so I didn’t know if you need clomids afterwards, thank you

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    good question bro...not really sure. I would guess no because the test levels are much lower opposed to doing a test cycle. Anyone else know???

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    it shuts off your natural test production so when you come off you want to restore your natural test levels as fast as possible to keep your gains, so you take clomid.

anyone else? or does anyone else recomend anything else to take it with?
    Thank You

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    treat it as a regular cycle... nolva and clomid are fine. They are so cheap it is a great idea.

I kept all my gains by using only nolva and increasing my protien intake

can you guys PM me where to get nolva, and thank you for the help do you think i should take it with creatine? also

Click on the top right banner of this page. The rectangular box with the stuff moving in it.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend using both Nolva and Clomid, bro. M1T shuts you down quickly, and relatively hard.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    can you use nolva after your cycle is finished. or is it only effective while taking your gear and nolva at the same time

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, got my clomid and nolva from ar-research... Just wanted to make sure...i dont need to mix it with anything right? Just measure and drink it? I gotta keep my wife from seein this...i dont think she'll like the "Not for Human Consumption" sticker on it..

thanks.

Max

Bro, yeah, best if the wife doesn't see it - easier to not have to explain. Much better to mix the liquid into juice - you will not like the flavor, especially the clomid. I like orange juice, personally - cuts the taste pretty well. I know a lot of guys use grapefruit juice - it's reported to increase the efficiency of the compounds.

so i should take nolva while taking the M1T? and continue taking when i get off?

Quote Originally Posted by Strictly Business
    so i should take nolva while taking the M1T? and continue taking when i get off?
    Depends on a few things. How high of a dose are you running? Will you be running anything else with the M1T that aromatizes? Are you prone to gyno? If so, it's probably a good idea. At the very least, it should be on hand from the beginning of the cycle so it can be dosed immediately upon signs of gyno.

Even if you can get by without it, a lot of bros believe it's a good idea to run 10-20mg ED for the length of the cycle, and 20mg/ED for 30 days, post cycle. In my opinion, 20mg nolva for PCT is not optional.

Good luck, bro.

Is there any place to get nolva, cause i saw that they were not offered through the webpage, i saw clomids though, and that might do the trick

Bro, I know they used to have them on AR-R , but you're right, I just looked and not there, at least I didn't see it. I know there's a post in the AR-R forum, guy asking the same question. Might stay tuned there for an answer.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Do a search for M1T faq. Will answer all your questions. Just finished my second cycle of M1T/4derm. You definately want to use both nolva and clomid.

Thread Information